Tool was amazing here in Arizona on this mini tour!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
As for the show:

set list:

Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Eon Blue Apocalypse
The Patient
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

I am trying to find out who came out to sing on lipan conjuring. Maynard looks like Robert Deniro in Taxi driver now the way his body is built and his mohawk. Danny was amazing as usual!

I expect a much bigger set list when they come back thru on the fall stadium tour but getting to see them in this intimate opera like auditorium was killer! You can't beat the sound at the Gammage as it is on even level with the Dodge Theater.

Awesome! Is Maynard still using his little mini stage in the back of the stage?
The only chance that I have to seeing them next Monday is if I can win tickets off the radio because I am not paying scalper prices. Fox Theater would be a ideal venue to see them. I was lucky and got tickets to their last mini tour and saw them at the State Theater in Detroit the day after Lateralus was released. Great show.

i just got 10,000 days for my birthday yesterday from my older sister.

its one of many bands we both are seriously into together and could spend hours listening to. I saw maynard on the undertow album and my sister has seen him 3 or 4 times because his show is that damn good. he's out there a bit but when he performs he gives you every last inch of his being as a performer. :D