10,000 DAYS

winters epilogue said:
I would actually more surprised if that was the correct title/track list than if it was fake. They did that back with Lateralus, and I am almost hoping they are doing it again (10,000 Days as a title does nothing for me).

But, we shall see...

Thats pretty much what i said, but people dont give a fuck about me :loco:

A Reason To Sing said:
Dudes, I've never heard anything from Tool. What kind of music is it?
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

^ That's exactly what it is! A bunch of dots going off to eternity... When somebody tells you it's kind of progressive metal/rock, don't fucking believe them... It's just them dots!

:Wreath: said:
^ That's exactly what it is! A bunch of dots going off to eternity... When somebody tells you it's kind of progressive metal/rock, don't fucking believe them... It's just them dots!
If that's what TOOL is, then what is Opeth? Just because they do twiddly little guitar solos, they're supposed to be the greatest. Honestly, I'm so glad TOOL doesn't do guitar solos. I've heard enough of them. ;)

Honestly, I'm so glad TOOL doesn't do guitar solos.

But they do! Of course, maybe I'm wrong, because the only one that pops into my head is the one one Third Eye...

cracks me up the false info we are getting about the new album, Tool sure have a sense of homour, I guess thats a good way to make sure tha proper info doesn't leak by throwing everyone of the scent..

Gunt Piddlesworth said:
listening to them enough to notice there is a difference is pretty dumb
The educated listener can tell after one listen, my friend. ;) They are truly different albums. I suspect the new album will be completely different from the rest. I am so stoked. :headbang:

anyone else think that 10,000 days sounds a bit... un-toolish? i dont know, it might grow on me, but its too soon after disturbeds 10,000 fists... still, at least tools title cant be misconstrued like disturbeds:lol: