TOOL DTE Music Theater 7-3-07

I know you are a TOOL fan as well, and yes Anne is my grandmother. If you know anything about the song 10,000 days, it is about a son losing his mother, and that is exactly what happened at that moment. My father's mother passed away after years and years of cancer, diabetes, and dementia. She finally went home to her heaven. Some people believe and some people do not. The irony of it is the phone call was at the point where the lyrics say "fetch me the spirit the son and the father, tell them their pillar of faith has ascended, it's time now, my time now, give me my, give me my wings".

No more no less. Just ironic my father lost his mother at the time that these lyrics were being sung.

P.S. I do not have OPETHIAN tattooed on my hands. That is Sharpee.

sorry if that came off as offensive but it just struck me as very odd when you referred to your grandmother as "my fathers mother." technically nothing wrong with it, yeah, but i was like "hey wheres the love? thats your granny, man!"

sorry if that came off as offensive but it just struck me as very odd when you referred to your grandmother as "my fathers mother." technically nothing wrong with it, yeah, but i was like "hey wheres the love? thats your granny, man!"

My granny was a wonderful human and a great cook. She was born in Prague, and moved here when she was three years old. I will forever miss her, and I hope that her beliefs took her to where she wanted to go.

Peace

Mix