top 10 death metal riffs video

shadyfigure

Sep 8, 2005
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dasra-8Nmis&feature=related[/ame]

don't usually post here, but i was showing my ex girlfriend a video for 'decapitated''s 'spheres of madness' and i saw this 'top 10 death metal riffs' video under the related. pretty cool video, maker has good taste in my opinion. opeth even made his cut, you'll have to watch to find out which song. i thought it appropriate as that is one of the blackest opeth riffs and a very dark song.

Pretty poor list, but what do you expect from a voting competition. #1 should be that Suffocation riff from the middle of Breeding the Spawn, not some tame riff from Decapitated.

rofl, that was bad. i don't listen to death metal much anymore but where was gorguts?

Pretty fucking lame. I think I agreed on Cryptopsy, and that was about it. Nile riff is nice but could have been a better one.

Of all CC riffs, they chose Hammer Smashed Face? Hello? I Cum Blood? Meat Hook Sodomy?

Too much fucking Death, and not even anything off of the early albums, all of which are packed full of seriously good riffs.

Gorguts, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Suffocation, Immolation, and a dozen more bands....where were they? these things should be obvious.

[/mini rant]

This is very true, should've had something like Lack Of Comprehension or The Philosopher.

Or Zombie Ritual.
That list sucks. Why Gojira is anywhere near a "top 10 dm riff" list but Morbid Angel, Gorguts, and Immolation don't get mentioned...I'll never know.