Top 20 Death Metal Guitarists According to Decibel

The bar I always go to, The Alley Cat, has a jukebox full of metal and rock. I was playing 2 hours worth of Death, Judas Priest, Maiden, Pink Floyd, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath and some other random shit my friend picked.
This shithole named Blarney Stone that I go to everytime Im there I download Bible Basher by Deicide on the jukebox. Peoples faces afterwards are fucking priceless:kickass: :lol:

you apparently don't have much taste in music. The album is so beautiful and evocative. Close your mind and you can imagine yourself partaking in a long journey in ancient egypt. There's a slow dreamlike feeling that's enveloping from start to finish, even through the fast melody lines of "Doom Serpent" or the doomy chants & searing electric guitar of "Elder God Shrine." This is one of the most haunting and atmospheric albums I have ever heard. Sounds like you are just a nile hater who refuses to give the members any credit no matter how talented they (quite obviously) are.

:lol:

Oh yes, because me not liking an album is proof of my inability to find worth in music altogether.

Seriously, go get fucked.

One of these days you'll realize that insulting someone, then trying to convince them of something doesn't work. I figured after your 6000th post you might figure that out. Considering all that ever happens when you say shit is a bunch of "God you're fucking stupid dave." "Shut the fuck up." "You don't know what the fuck you are talking about cheese tits."

plus the idea that it's remotely "folk" music in any way is pretty fucking laughable considering any notion of what ancient egyptian music actually sounded like is more rooted in mass media interpretations than any historical fact

you apparently don't have much taste in music. The album is so beautiful and evocative. Close your mind and you can imagine yourself partaking in a long journey in ancient egypt. There's a slow dreamlike feeling that's enveloping from start to finish, even through the fast melody lines of "Doom Serpent" or the doomy chants & searing electric guitar of "Elder God Shrine." This is one of the most haunting and atmospheric albums I have ever heard. Sounds like you are just a nile hater who refuses to give the members any credit no matter how talented they (quite obviously) are.

It's mediocre at best. Stop jizzing over the only the ambient/folk release you have ever heard.