Top 3 Songs?

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Board is dead.........nuff said hehe. No seriously, thought this might get a few more active posts, so damnit, what are your top 3 Vintersorg songs????

1. Norrland - First song I ever heard and is still my fav, majestic, great accoustic intro, and it just goes all out, with great mix of Vintersorg's amazing vocal style

2. Dialouge with the Stars - I cant get enough of the chorus, its aggressive through most of the song and I love it.

3. The Enigmatic Spirit - A fuckin beautiful song, Vintersorgs vocal preformance is top notch and damnit I cant help but sing along with it. Great metal ballad, done right I might add!

Nice, Norrland was also my first!!! But it's not my fave anymore...

3. Nar Alver Sina Runor Sjungit/Astral and Arcane
2.For Kung och Fosterland
1.Ars Memorativa

Tough calls actually, there are a few right up there with these, and the top few tunes change from day to day, depending on my mood.

My favorite would have to be Isjungfrun... no question about it.

After that, it's kind of hard to pick favorites. It's more of a situational thing, you know? I'll try, though...

Månskensmän
Stilla

good thread man :) we must keep this forum alive !
my top 3 :

1 - till fjalls
2 - Isjungfrun
3 - Manskensman

i bough cosmic genesis first but after i bought the 2 others ,
i definetly prefered them !

I totally agree, The Enigmatic Spirit may be far from metal but god damnit that is one hell of a song. Cant help but sing along man. Friggen beautiful

Oh yeah, the Enigmatic Spirit is one of my favorite songs too!
(I should go bump-up my Enigmatic Spirit post from a couple weeks ago);)

Svaltvinter (how do I get those two dots above the A?)

Till Fjalls(sorry no dots again)