Top 5 Norwegian Bands (if you can).

5. Fimbulwinter
@henrikmain: :eek: Isn't this the project of Skoll and Shagrath?
As far as I know they did only one demo........
Please tell me more about this band..... I want to check them out. if they have done anything exept Servants of sorcery?

@ Dionysos: They only made "Servants of Sorcery" I think, it was released in 1992. It is indeed the sideproject of Skoll and Dimmu's Shagrath. I really love "Servants of Sorcery" - harsh, raw, and unpolished, but a great black metal record. One of the first traditional black metal bands in Norway, I believe, together with Darkthrone, Mayhem and Burzum.

henrikmain: Servants of sorcery was released only as a demo tape or was re-released on CD or something....?
Damn I can't found any information about them on the net...

Thanx alot for the info!:)

*Nervous chuckle*
I must admit that I downloaded the songs.... I guess it was only released as a demotape, cause the quality ain't very good.... Are you into Einherjer, by the way?

Originally posted by requiem

Wow, I wonder why that is?! I hadn't heard that news... is he planning on working on a new project, or is he laying his entire music career to rest?

By the way, where did you find that out?

I have heard it's because Metal has its origin from the negro's music; blues and shit like that...

But thats just a rumor I think...

My 5 fav. bands:

1. Immortal
2. Helheim (fav. song Galder!!)
3. Taake
4. Enslaved
5. Ivar Medaas (can't resist that bastard.. my hero)

Yes! Well they made some special box edtion of their stuff here like in 2000 and I couldnt afford to get it, but i have two of their albums. You?