Top country artist making cool stuff.......

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Well..... I have moved out to the country but my music preferences haven't changed one bit. Having said that, country Superstar Keith Urban has surprised me with a couple of his songs. Of course Urban doesn't follow the same routine most American country artists do mainly because he is an Aussie. I would compare him more to Jim Croce or James Taylor, folk artist as opposed to a country one despite his popularity. His song "Stupid Boy" is really good and I played it about six times in a row before I decided to stick in some Anthrax. I don't recommend it to most, simply to people that might want to hear a new singer/songwriter artist doing acoustic music. Bryant

I hate Stupid Boy... of course I don't care for Kieth Urban either. I agree with Sixx... there is much better country music out to choose from IMO.

I have to agree to disagree with you but only to a degree if that makes sense. Listen to the long version of "Stupid Boy." Keith Urban is a rare "popular" true artist. There probably are much better artists in country music, but that is a gppd song if you listent to the long version.

Bryant

I am on dial-up right now and can't check those out. I am sorry Sixx. : ( I will be back on high-speed before too long. BTW don't be too harsh on Urban because he is popular. This guy is an artist.

Bryant

I am on dial-up right now and can't check those out. I am sorry Sixx. : ( I will be back on high-speed before too long. BTW don't be too harsh on Urban because he is popular. This guy is an artist.

Bryant

I haven't said shit about Urban.
I don't know enough about him to even utter a
bad word about the guy...
All I know he's Australian.
Don't get me started on The Dixie Chicks though...

I haven't said shit about Urban.
I don't know enough about him to even utter a
bad word about the guy...
All I know he's Australian.
Don't get me started on The Dixie Chicks though...

I wasn't trying to get offensive my brother. I apologize if it came out that way.

Screw The Dixie Chicks !!!

I have my own issues about the way the Iraq war has been dealt with, but
I can say 1000000000000% I understand the reason behind it.

Bryant