TORONTO in 2 days -- Who of you will be there?

Manes

Stained Glass Music
May 5, 2002
Canada
Visit site
I definately was...

didn't get to meet the band though... but I kinda met the Martin's... they were at the entrance of the Opera House when I was entering. I noticed that it was them and said "hey!"... then the boucer told Marin Lopez that he would have to be searched before entering... they searched everyone!

but, man Opeth played a phenomenal show!

I definately hope they come back during their Damnation tour...

I'll be there for sure.
:headbang:

By the way. Do you ever visit or post at the Bravewords and Bloody Knuckles message board? There's a shitload of people from there going.

Are you from London? I'm originally from there and now live in Toronto.

Enjoy the show!:Smokedev:

yeah, i currently live in london... going to school and such...
and no i don't post at BW&BK...

but yeah, see you all there. I'll be the guy with the long hair...:D

Oh yea, just in case there's a lot of people going to this show and it sells out, you can buy your tickets before hand and then pick them up at a ticketmaster outlet near you.

Phone: 416-870-8000
www.ticketmaster.ca

(you'll need a credit card to buy them online or over the phone).

Or you can just go to a ticketmaster and buy them with your hard-earned cash.

Or you can push your luck a little and try to get them at the door (f you do this expect the tickets to cost a few bucks more). I'm somewhat sure it's not going to sell out too early (if at all, the Opera House is not a tiny venue), but fuck, this is Opeth we're talking about here, who is willing to take that chance? Definitely not me.

Here's hoping everyone gets in..

Satori

I'll be there!!

my gf and her bro are coming too.. neither are really Opeth fans, but I hope to convert them. (her bro is slowly getting into prog, and now likes Dream Theater because of John Myung)..

I'm having dreams about Opeth. Am I a moronic fanboy? (but really, who cares?)

Oh yea, I know the place, I know a guy who used to be the DJ there a few years ago, but I've never been there. How far of a walk is it from there to the venue? Or would we have to drive the distance? I know the strip club is east of the venue, but I don't know how far exactly. But anyway, when it comes to naked women, I'm always up for it, hehe ;)

Satori

I'll be there as well, with my one friend and maybe another if he can get a ticket at the door, which kind of sucks because originally we had at least 7 people going. Oh and if anyone cares to say hi I will be the tall skinny guy with long brown hair, and in black pants and an Emperor In the Nightside Eclipse long sleeve. That should probalby narrow it down a little, but there are going to be a lot of people there to look through I am sure.

Sweet, good to see lots of people going. I'm running out to buy my ticket right now! And it might be cool to meet up a little before the show, at a coffe shop beforehand(or strip club!, though the expensive drinks suck).

i'm gonna be wearing my in flames baby-tee. at least, until i buy an opeth shirt :D
the in flames shirt is the one with the triangle-eye thing on the front, and on the lower back it says inflames. i'll be with my boyfriend, who might also be wearing an inflames shirt. so come up and say "hi"! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE?!?!?! :D