Torontonians...Show tomorrow night!

Till Fjalls

¥¤ÆZµ
May 21, 2001
* Toronto *
fade.to
Anyone going to the Lapidate/Feral Horde/At The Mercy of Inspiration/Archaeon show at the Q-Bar? It's guaranteed to be a good time! I've seen ATMOI before, and they definately a solid live band! For 5$ you can't go wrong. Oh yeah, and I'm the giutarist in Archaeon (any guitarists out there take note! We need at least one more guitar player...)

Since I didn't meet any UM Opeth fans at their last Toronto show, I hope to meet some at this show! It should be a fairly varied lineup, so I'm sure you'll hear something you dig...

Well, I'm a Newfie, so "Torontonians" sounds about right to me...:lol: What do you call these people(hehe, considering I'm pretty much a torontonian at this point)? Maybe I'm a little behind in the terminology...

WHAT WHAT?!?! they are playing in toronto?!? PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me it was on the 8th!!!! ARGH IF I MISSED IT I WILL DIE!!!!! i am only in toronto 5 days... i had no idea they were playing! tomorrow is my last night here.. please tell me it was the 9th... ARGHHHHHHHHHH