Uk Portsmouth Show Last Night!!!!!!!!

i was there as well and fucking grate gig. IMO i thought it was better than dec gig though i would have enjoyed it a whole lot more if it had been decapitated sapporting not madder mortem also the having to wait till 9.30 for train was not all that great but still would do it again. Realy hope there back in the uk soon
ooww and god do the thongs rule :D

Yes,i asked Peter after the show if they would be coming back in support of Damnation.And he said "yes,definatley".Then he told me about how they are going to play half acoustic and half heavy,and they are going to have a different stage set up with carpets and stuff.

Haha, hey dude, the guy you were talking to was my mate and it was Martin who he asked to call ME a lesbian, not Peter :)

the conversation was

"Hey Dave do you want to speak to Opeth?"
"uhh..sure!"
"Hey, this is Martin Lopez"
"Oh!..the drummer" (I was awestruck)
"Yeah man..oh hey, I've to let you know you're a lesbian"
"haha..hey he's the one with the pink room"
(Martin aside) "You have a pink room?"
(My friend Dave) "Yeah.."
(Martin) "I think it is you that is the lesbian.."

Ha Ha,your rams friend right.the one on the phone.thats nuts.dude you should have been there.

Rams friend? uh maybe it was a different guy then..the guy's name was Dave. I know him from the other site I go to and introduced him to Opeth. He said he started talkign to Mikael about Damnation when someone approached him and asked him if he was UM..so I just assumed that was the guy you were talking about.

I wasn't there because I'm from Glasgow..but I saw them here 4 days later :)