Totally underrated guitarists

I understand that Gore. I also understand that back in the day, doing drugs was what young bands did. Honestly, it would have been near impossible for Nikki to avoid that situation yet still remain a position that could allow his career to develop. I hope that has changed today however, maybe it hasn't.
But blaming others for you're own mistake is too easy.

What I was saying Sydo that they were in a state of mind where they didn't care at the time. Then later on they might not be in that state of mind anymore but they are addicted to heroin because of a choice they made while they were unstable.

Nobody is telling you personally to care. But passing judgement on them and treating them like a worthless animal because of one mistake they made like Spawny does is wrong. And I don't care what Spawny says, it is one mistake that becomes out of their control.

Nikki never blamed anybody else for his mistake.

This all started because Spawny thinks that one aspect of his life pretty much invalidates all the good aspects of his life so therefore he's worthless & and an idiot now.

The fact is most addict do realise their mistake, but by then they're already addicted! Most addicts don't want to be addicts. Did I want to be addicted to cigarettes for 17 years? No. Sure, I made the decision to stop and did so, but in the meantime I poured enough money down the drain that I could have bought a house with it -- and paid in cash. BUt nicotine is a LEGAL drug, so it was easy for me to turn around and say "I'm going to stop" because if I needed to (and I didn't), I could have gone to a chemist and bought a patch to put on my arm! But if I had been a herion addict and wanted to stop, I have to get addicted to something else first, and then I'm left with a stigma that I can't wash off for the rest of my life. The choice to TRY a drug is one you (usually) make consciously, unless someone gives it to you when you're unaware of it, but becoming an ADDICT isn't a choice. It's a disease.

Trixxi Trash said:
Nobody is telling you personally to care.
Well that's good, 'cos I don't. Not in the least.

To quote the mighty Nikki himself, 'Mother-fucker I don't care!'

Trixxi Trash said:
1. So why let them off easy?
2. What kinda message does it send when your punishment for showing somebody that killing is wrong, is to kill them?
1. Its not about letting them off easy, its not about punishment, its about removing them from the world so they can never do it again.

2. Message to who? Hi kids, if you murder someone in cold blood, or rape someone, you die, its that simple, I dont want your pathetic carcass clogging up the human race, and I certainly dont want to pay the millions of dollars it takes to keep you in prison until you die.

Rapists and people who murderer someone else in cold blood are not humans, they are just worthless pieces of shit.

I think the point of this whole attack against Spawny here, going back to its roots, is this...

Here are some of the things that stand out about Nikki's life:
- Built a successful music career
- Knew how to make his band one of the biggest of the '80s
- Has a big home
- Has lots of money
- Has a great wife & kids
- Dated many awesome women he wanted to date previous to that
- Has a line of clothing
- Co-wrote a best selling book
- Had a bad drug addiction

And Spawny writes off pretty much all the positive things he did with his life, and all the right decisions he made, just because that last one is on the list.

My point - taking one bad road in your life is something you should be able to forgive and not write-off that person for it and treat them like a lesser-being.

Trixxi Trash said:
Nikki never blamed anybody else for his mistake.

This all started because Spawny thinks that one aspect of his life pretty much invalidates all the good aspects of his life so therefore he's worthless & and an idiot now.
This all started because I said Nikki Sixx was not smart. i.e. An idiot, which he is. A full blown heroin addiction and alcohol abuse for over a decade qualifies you as not smart.

Peer pressure my ass, doesnt anyone understand being responsible for your own actions? Nikki Sixx was not a ten year old, he knew the consequences. Its like Dave Mustaines pathetic ass excuse "Oh well those guys are great and they do heroin, and I wanna be great.." what a fucking moron.

Let's just say for the sake of arguement that it wasn't his fault the first time.
He kicked the habit once. Why did he go back to it?

That's fucking stupid.

Sydo said:
No, he just thinks he's a fucking idiot for doing drugs. And he's right.
Nope he didn't just say the drug addiction was stupid. He gave a whole list of the reasons he thinks Nikki is an idiot all together - and pretty much everything on the list was just "Drug addiction" worded differently. He totally ignored all the other things he has done with his life as if the heroin addiction overrides them and is more important.

Ok. Then I think Nikki Sixx is a fucking idiot for continually doing drugs. :)