Tour Competition

well, found myself, the good news are not, that i'm not the chosen one but hell, i got a pic of that damn asshole who knocked me out 2 minutes before the last song ended. great gig at lichtenfels btw :) ...

ah right .... need moooar !!

well. why dont you let them finish their tour in 'peace' and take care of all other duties when they return? i dont think they'll have time for it at all right now.

I do agree, but it's just we are anxious to see what we've won ;)

I'm sorry if it sounds like I/we am/are being greedy, it's just we are concerned because we haven't heard ANYTHING yet...if we got a simple confirmation e-mail our stuff would be in the mail after the tour or something we wouldn't be so concerned :p

It's May now and the concert I visited was in March. Besides, as they claimed in the "update" it's now in the hands of the label mainly, so the band being on tour doesn't have much to do with it (if I understand it all correctly that is :p)

:) *sits patiently*

I wasnt being cranky, I was just asking! I'm sure their doing everything in their power to sort it out and I'm not pointing a finger of blame at anyone. I'll just shut up and wait then I suppose.

Hey, and sorry for the poor information on this. We understand your frustration. The competition is in the end handled by our label - our part was only to make sure the pics get taken and posted up here.

I asked about this and got the following answer:
"The packages to the winners will be sent out mid June due to logistical reasons... sorry for the wait."

Our apologies for the delay in this.

I got my package today, and sadly I must say that I was really disappointed. The poster, for example, had been poorly treated (folded badly and put in a package a bit too small) and also the paint hand prints had stuck to everything, which damaged the poster print in some places when I tried to unfold the poster.
It seems to me that they could have done somewhat better, couldn't they?

...fucking hell.:mad: Sorry on the band's behalf. As said before, posting the prizes was done by people outside the band (which by no means is an excuse for you guys having to suffer from fuckups). Live and learn. I'll bring this to the respective persons' attention.