Tour Competition

:lol: hahaha bad girl

I only steal posters from walls mostly
that's why all my posters look so fucked up

and setlists, but I've thrown away most of those cause they were all epica anyway :lol:

haha by steal stuff i actually mean whatever the band willingly donates :p
If i'm guest list it generally means i know the band, so stealing from friends is a bad idea

ah epica were good at bloodstock last year. although i've now had four different people tell me i look like the singer, i'm scared :p

see that's what i thought, other than the hair colour i can't see any similarities at all... but she's hot so i take it as a compliment haha

and yeah, i discovered her name was simone as the second guy who said it to me just said 'simone simmons' and walked away, i had to go find him to find out what he was talking about!

hehe :) seriously, Simone's hair doesn't look natural to me...don't know why but I don't like her hair. And you have the type of hair most guys would want to run their hands through :)

your hair looks 'alive' so to speak :p

see this is why i love this forum, everyone's nice, makes you feel good :D
i am quite vain about my hair though, my hair and my eyes, they're about the only things i'm really vain about, everything else is meh! hehe

Guys, please: this thread is about the Tour Competition, not about random hair & cuteness scheisse. It's impossible for anyone interested in the thread subject to find useful information from all the crap. We appreciate the forum activity, but pleeease respect the thread and do it on random bullshit threads/ private messages.:Smug:

Thaaaank you!

Just a quick message to say if you won an your from the uk don't part with your hard earned cash for rocksound this month! I managed to steal a friends off him and there's no mention of turisas :)

medium

Is anybody else slightly worried that Valfar from Windir somehow managed to get this gig? He seems to be the guy at the front in the plain black top...o_O

I think I can just about see the top of my face in one of the Cardiff pics. Trust to me to end up right behind the guy who was just about the only person in the venue who was taller than me and who had hair like Brian May with his finger in an electric socket! :rolleyes:

Who are you referring to? The bald guy or the crazy looking guy with curly hair?