Tour Competition

so...I won the Nijmegen one, I send an e-mail to the mentioned adres, and I got this reply:

"Hey-Ho!!!

I am out of the office. Back Tuesday, March 25th.

In urgent cases please call my mobile.

Up The Irons, nur der SCP & happy Easter!

Gerrit Mohr
International Promotions / Marketing G S A
Century Media Records

www.centurymedia.com"

Haven't heard anything since...Does this mean I'll get a reply later? date of receiving this was: Thu 3/20/08. Should I re-send my e-mail or what? :)

I have the same answer..
but my mail say me another email direction...
I send the mail to this another direction or i wait that this person back??

yeeeehaw! winner from bochum!

i got an answermail with an away message "will be back at 3rd april" now its the 5th. mh i'm wondering what will happennnow.

yeah I'm not sure either. Can't someone release an official statement as to what the winners should expect in terms of delivery/time window of receiving their prize? E.g. you'll have to include your adress in order for anyone to be able to send you the prize :p

Oioioi. We'll fix these soonish, as well as get the prize giving process going. A bit of in-between-tours hassle from our side, and random fuck-ups from the label guys :lol:

Hear my words:

Hey hou, guys, girls, orcs and pirates. We’re back from the tour - and it was a blast! Thanks for everyone who showed up. On this tour we also had a little tour competition: every night we took a picture of the audience and posted it on our forum with one audience member circled out, and this lucky person won an exclusive Turisas fan package. Now it’s time to dig out the winners:

1) check out the pics @ www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/turisas/372729-tour-competition.html
2) see if you’re the lucky one in the red circle…
3) if so, send a picture of yourself holding the ticket of the show (plus the exact date and place of the show plus your name and contact information) to the following address: tour_competition@turisas.com
4) sit home and wait for the fan package to arrive (why not write a few lines on the forum?)
5) rejoice

IMPORTANT: The people who already have sent their pictures… unfortunately there were some email problems and not all the emails have arrived. Hooray for the spam filters. We ask all of you to send your pictures + information again - sorry for the trouble!

Congrats for all the winners, stay tuned!

Obviously you have already made it to the forum, but please check out the last paragraph. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was wondering what is going to happen if some of the lucky chosen ones doesn't send their picture (in case they haven't checked the announced winners)?
Do you pick a new random from the audience or is that package just lost from the fans?

if somebody doesn't claim it's price, I'll sacrifice myself for it!:Smug:

With an axe, just to be really Viking? :p

I am actually on the Northampton photo...if you fancy shifting that nifty circle a tiny bit to the right and ignoring the fact that you can only see half my face :lol:

I'm on some photo's, I went to 3 of the gigs hahaha :p

I'd have gone to nearly all of the UK dates if I didn't have a dissertation to do.

I think we should campaign to get the circles moved in the event of people not claiming their prizes. I mean, it's not like we're difficult to get in touch with is it? :p