[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

I've just got my tix for the Leeds date :) except my mum has hidden them somewhere during her tidying up of the house
There's no Sheffield date? :O
Is it 10000000000000000% definate that Turisas are supporting, 'coz if so I will nag and natter my dad to let me see them in Manchester or somewhere else as well :D

Hey hou, greetings from the US. Sorry, we were lazy-ass bastards and didn't get this confirmed on our behalf earlier... yes, Turisas is the main support for DF's UK/Ireland tour. Also check out the (upcoming) newspiece - in addition to the official tour, there's a warm-up show in Oxford on 25th!

I think I go practice my Nintendo licks now.:Smug:

I love how this gets confirmed six pages in, when half the regulars have already made their plans :lol:

Also, Sega pwns Nintendo :p

Do you know what, I may try and go to the warm up show in Oxford. I just feel bad going to a gig and only seeing the support band but I don't think I can hack a whole evening of Dragonforce. Sorry , I'm just not a big fan of them.

I love how this gets confirmed six pages in, when half the regulars have already made their plans :lol:

Also, Sega pwns Nintendo :p

haha i know, we'll forgive them for being on tour though.

and woo! for once instead of being told off for going off topic they've turned one of my threads into an 'official tour' thread *heaves sigh of relief* hehehe

it does indeed! *tootles off to find old sega and pray it still works so she can play wonder boy*

haha i know, we'll forgive them for being on tour though.

and woo! for once instead of being told off for going off topic they've turned one of my threads into an 'official tour' thread *heaves sigh of relief* hehehe

it does indeed! *tootles off to find old sega and pray it still works so she can play wonder boy*

Oooo you're all official now Katie! Does this mean you're going to start telling me off? :p

As for Sega, if you end up stopping at mine after the Birmingham gig you can play Sonic 1+2, World of Illusion and Ecco on my megadrive :D

Oooo you're all official now Katie! Does this mean you're going to start telling me off? :p

As for Sega, if you end up stopping at mine after the Birmingham gig you can play Sonic 1+2, World of Illusion and Ecco on my megadrive :D

hahahaha nah, i'm not that official :p

world of illusion... that sounds familiar, is that the mickey mouse game?
and sonic rules!!!!

but to stay on topic, are we having a meet up before the brum gig then? big official one?

@ Katie....6?!! what ones m'dear?
@Vikingess...oh god, we're regulars already? worlds best pub!
Commodore pwns Sega! I found them, I didn't remember that they're 6 house bricks gaffa taped together, both trashed beyond belief by damp though:(

Tipps End,
which is between Welney and Christchurch,
which are between March and Ely,
Which are between Peterborough and Cambridge
Arse end of nowhere to be honest.
Most people seem to think I'm over exaggerating when I say I live in a field, but I look out my window and see chickens, pigs & sheep :p

this link explains it all really http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tips_End

world of illusion... that sounds familiar, is that the mickey mouse game?
and sonic rules!!!!

but to stay on topic, are we having a meet up before the brum gig then? big official one?

Yes, WOI is the Trippy Disney Shit (TM).

Big official meet-up sounds good to me :D

@ Katie....6?!! what ones m'dear?
@Vikingess...oh god, we're regulars already? worlds best pub!

Damn right. Vikings, midgets and beer...what more do you need? :p

Maybe Birmingham and possibly Norwich:) although both involve finding somewhere to crash lol. Damn living so bloody far away from everywhere!!

Oh pffft. I thought I made it clear that you were more than welcome to stay at mine after the Birmingham gig? :rolleyes: I'll be putting Thraxas up anyway and possibly Katie +1, so I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere :lol:

Yes, WOI is the Trippy Disney Shit (TM).

Big official meet-up sounds good to me :D

Damn right. Vikings, midgets and beer...what more do you need? :p

Oh pffft. I thought I made it clear that you were more than welcome to stay at mine after the Birmingham gig? :rolleyes: I'll be putting Thraxas up anyway and possibly Katie +1, so I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere :lol:

hahaha i loved that game!!!! and yes, definately trippy!!!

LONGSHIP WARS OF COURSE!!!! :p

ooh to clarify it's just me now, but I shall definately be staying at yours now.... VIKING SLEEPOVER!!!

Deffo off to one or two of the dates but really confused as to where do go seen as i dont know which uni i'll be at come september

(probably not first choice given how the exams have gone so far.... maybee i should be revising instead of being on here? Nah:kickass::headbang: