[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

TruckOfFail.jpg

*sigh*

And the horrendously large amount of planning involved around it. Far too much effort.

Plus I'm not a groupie.

Totally. Then wander off backstage with it just before the doors open, just to confuse everyone :lol:

hahahaha oh hell yes!

And the horrendously large amount of planning involved around it. Far too much effort.

Plus I'm not a groupie.

it's a gig, can't be that hard to plan :p

and i'm not a groupie either, got too much self respect to do something as pathetic as that!!!

Dunno whether to come to this or not. I mean I probably only would be going to see Turisas to be honest. Does any one know whether the tickets are sold out yet or what?

i can't imagine them being sold out yet, they've only been on sale a week... and come on, you know what you want to join the longboat fun and frolics :p

I think it may be best if I do the most british thing and make tea :p

I did however go looking for longboats, only to find this:zombie:
fbmkjb.jpg

How does one become used?!

Anyhoo...yes gigs :)

I think it may be best if I do the most british thing and make tea :p

Is this a good time to mention that I'm incredibly pedantic about tea? If you're planning to be in charge of tea, I shall expect you have a bare minimum of the following:

English Breakfast
Earl Grey
Lady Grey
Chai
Lapsang Souchong
Rose Pouchong

(All Twinings except the Chai, for which Whittards is acceptable.)

A selection of fruit and herbal infusions will also be expected :p

To keep this ontopic, I'm currently chasing up contacts that may let me kip on a floor for the night so I can go to gigs other than Birmingham :D

Is this a good time to mention that I'm incredibly pedantic about tea? If you're planning to be in charge of tea, I shall expect you have a bare minimum of the following:

English Breakfast
Earl Grey
Lady Grey
Chai
Lapsang Souchong
Rose Pouchong

(All Twinings except the Chai, for which Whittards is acceptable.)

A selection of fruit and herbal infusions will also be expected :p

To keep this ontopic, I'm currently chasing up contacts that may let me kip on a floor for the night so I can go to gigs other than Birmingham :D

As long as I can use leaves and not bloody teabags!!!
Ahh yes, whittards, their turkish tea is rather good:lol:

on-topic thought of the day
hmmmmm gigs:loco:

As long as I can use leaves and not bloody teabags!!!

*love*

I tend to use teabags purely because I drink tea almost constantly, and I'd never do anything else if I used leaves every time :lol:

I do have an entire drawer in my kitchen full of tea and infusions though. 21 varieties at the last count, including a jar of Tetley's that I keep for visiting philistines. I haven't touched it since I moved in, but I have to have it :rolleyes:

Oh and I use different mugs for tea and infusions. But that's more my OCD than anything to do with tea :erk:

Ontopic: Erm...*thinks of something relevant* Could we look into motorising the longship? [Pedantry: technically it's longship, not longboat] The possibilities are endless if we can put wheels on it...

Dear oh dear, tea. Possibly the most foul-tasting substance ever concocted by man.

As for motorising the longboat, we could always just attach it to the top of a car. Can just imagine sailing down the motorway at 70mph, sitting in the boat, making rowing movements with the oars just for the hell of it!

Dear oh dear, tea. Possibly the most foul-tasting substance ever concocted by man.

I'll get you for that. Get ready for Utah!

As for motorising the longboat, we could always just attach it to the top of a car. Can just imagine sailing down the motorway at 70mph, sitting in the boat, making rowing movements with the oars just for the hell of it!

*dies laughing*

Is that even legal?