[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

Yes, WOI is the Trippy Disney Shit (TM).

Big official meet-up sounds good to me :D

Damn right. Vikings, midgets and beer...what more do you need? :p

Oh pffft. I thought I made it clear that you were more than welcome to stay at mine after the Birmingham gig? :rolleyes: I'll be putting Thraxas up anyway and possibly Katie +1, so I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere :lol:

Erm, how big do you think that sofa of yours is? :lol:

I bagsy bed space... and seeing as i'm driving everyone from the gig to Vikingess's house I rather think I have priority mwahahaha... right? that's right isn't it? come on, I'm a girl, I need a bed!!!!! :p

Given that Thraxas snores like a minor earthquake, you and Mika'll probably both end up in my bed :p :lol:

So you should - my bed's even got fairy lights round it and is generally awesome. Width-wise it's actually 6" short of being a proper double, but you can fit three people in it as long as they know each other fairly well, which I think you, me and Mika will do by then :p

Ummm, guys, it's slipping into a fucking seven-page personal travelling plan thread. Please do that with PM or some off-topic thread, and leave some space for the others. Other than deciding on who sleeps on sofa and who in the fridge, you can still post on this one, but only with decent tour stuff please.

THANK YOU!o_O

looks like this combo is getting a follow-up in february for an european tour.. NIIIICE. finally not one of those autumn 2008 tours, its too madness already.

It seems like this two bands are playing in switzerland (z7) on february 10. So this would mean there will be a Dragonforce/Turisas european tour next february

AARRRRG! My dad isn't allowing me to go see Dragonforce & Turisas in Manchester as well as Leeds :(. I'm so peeved :'(. I'll have to try out Plan B then... It sucks being 'too young' to be allowed out late at night on my own :/
I'm not giving up without a fight :D