Tour is cancelled!

But you've got to come someday:cry:...a band with SO MUCH TALENT.....CM Records should work something out! :cry:
And what about the poll on the site:cry:

Shit!!! :eek:(

I'm _so_ sorry to hear this! This was the tour that
would make Borknagar known 'everywhere'!

I feel so sad for the people who have already
been looking forward to the gigs! But, this means
you'll all have to come to Norway, you can sleep
in my livingroom! Hehe... >;o)

Still, argh, this is sad! :eek:( But what happens with
the other bands, such as Windir?

2002-09-24 18:04:52
Extremely Bad Luck!!!

Guess what, loyal fans of Finntroll... Yup, that's right, you guessed it. The whole damn European Tour has been cancelled. Not only Finntroll had to cancel it but every other band too had to back away. The reason for this major mess was the most stupidiest and unthinkable reason. Both of their tour busses broke down and they cannot get new ones in time. I hope Somnium will tell you more about this matter as soon as he can and explain the whole thing to you and as well as me. Only think I can really say is that they are becoming the most unluckiest band in the world. First Katla and now this.

- Webmaster

We are sad (pissed) to inform you all that the European tour set to take place between October 3. and 19. is officially cancelled for all bands involved. Borknagar have been the organizing part in the whole planning and they informed us today that they have given up due to very unfortunate incidents with the bus companies througout Europe. First the original bus-rent company suddenly raized the price 63% for some strange reason, and this became too expencive. Then when looking elsewhere for other busses it became obvious that this task would be hard to manage, cause every band in the world is of course on tour at this time of year. In the last moment a bus company in England had 2 busses available and the tour seemed possible to accomplish, but of course something had to happen. Bus number one broke down last week and is still stranded in Portugal somewhere, and what do you know.... Bus NUMBER 2 also broke down some days ago in England. Both are severly damaged and will not be ready in time for the scheduled tour. One can discuss the planning of this tour and the lack of security options, but the mattter is out of our hands as we were merely invited to join the tour and had no direct involment in the process. A certain unnamed band (ahem...) calls it "force majeur", but this will not do and reactions will now come. But this is something we'll have to deal with "backstage" and will not change anything for the present case. The tour is not happening and I, on behalf of Susperia, want to apologize so much to all fans waiting to see us live again and all new interested people that looked forward to check us out and witness a hell of a Susperia live show. We were looking much forward to come down and meet you all, but this cannot happen at this time.

Well folks, this shit aside, we brake for no one and will continue as eagerly as before to fullfil the journey to our mutual goals. Now that the tour wont happen we will all pull back to Memnock's cabin deep inside the woods some hours from here and be away for a good time working on the new material for album 3. The material will corrode your skin and blow your guts out your ears!! :)
6 new songs are composed already and we go away now to complete the writing for the new album instead of wasting more time on this fuck up we were invited to do. If we cannot give you all shows this year we will use the time to prepare for forthcoming events, such as new album and some surprisez the coming year!! Some things are in the works and if it all turns out the way it seems, next year could be a hell of a lot of fun and very interesting for all of us, including the Susperian Horde Inc. (You, he he)

So folks, in the meantime keep the web forum active and keep spreading the word!!! We are back sooner than you know and until then THANX FOR ALL SUPPORT!!!

Beware....

Oh no!!! I missed Summerrocks, when you played here last summer, because my car was broken into. BUT this is a van, so if you can arrange my boss to let me free for some weeks, I can drive you around Europe :)
However Asgeir, we can carry only one kickdrum, so start working on simplifying the drumpatterns:D And someone has to travel on the roof... :)
Or better: pay us UM members our flighttickets, and we will show up in Oslo or wherever... ;) maybe we would bring some free booze for you :D

if you booked them for a price, thats the fucking price.
They can´t raise their taxes if you allready booked them.
Well, i fell really sorry for u guys but have a nice autum.

That sucks i fell sorry for everyone that is missing out on the great gigs as well as the bands involved ;( .

At least i'll still get to see the bork and finntroll in Oslo don't you dare to cancel that gig! :D

No finntroll at rockin the 23'th october??? On the fintroll webpage it says you are doing 2 gigs together. One at rockin the 23'th and one in Bergen the 24'th.

I really hope you do play together 2 of my favourite bands at the same gig is better than 1 :)

Nope, no bad feelings between the bands, members...etc...My ticket down to Oslo from Skellefteå was booked and everything,but the bus company couldn't supply us with transport as the only two available have broke down.

So there's no dirty story behind the scene or something, so if other kinds of rumors are in motion, I just feel sorry for those who believe the lies.

mr V