Tour North America, PLEASE!

Ok, let's get a paypal account going. RIGHT NOW.

Dark Tranquility
Kalmah
Eternal Tears of Sorrow

Someone take charge of the money end of it. I'll get together the tour dates, and find someone in each city to house the bands... :kickass:

stfu faggots, it could happen. :erk:

Kalmah said:
I guess someone has to offer one first...

ALright, this calls for an all out attack. Everyone email bands that would be sweet to see Kalmah opening for. Or their manager or whatever. Then we might have a chance seeing them, I highly doubt this would work, but it would be sweet....:kickass:

I can easily understand why other Bands don't want to tour with Kalmah. It would suck to play before or even after them, your band just looks like a bunch of amateurs playing noise after the fans have heard Kalmah's music.

Ok, i agree, maybe i like Kalmah too much !

Was that Antti that just bumped my thead?! :D Isn't your label supposed to help with promoting the band? I would think they would be trying to get you guys booked! What the hell? :(

You guys would be so fucking successful!

Rocksane said:
yeah you're right lol

Quebec/Montreal is really not like USA. Quebec is full of TRUE metalheads :p

And I wanna see Kalmah there:yell:

yeah, most bands around here do suck really badd... especially all thatt emo/screamo shitt we gott goinn onn down hear. One of the only good metal bands thatt we gott goinn onn down here thatt i know of is The Black Dahlia Murder. You should dephinately check emm outt. Butt besides thatt, yeah, u guys should dephinately playy a showw down here. Even iph u don't gett a huge turnoutt, attleast you'll gett the word around a little more aboutt u guyys, and a lott more exposure to a foreign continent, which ='s more fanns. And hopephully, maybe you'll influence all the bands around here to stopp sucking... :p WAYY to many emo bands around here, like 98%!!!!!!!!!!

(att least right around where i live)

COME TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :headbang:

!

come to my place, perform in my backyard and i'll make sure there's an infinite supply of beer and bbq....
oh, also bring along CoB, EToS and Norther

:D