Tour North America, PLEASE!

Kalmah is teh sex!!

Screcrowman said:
But come to Canada cause we're cool like that :D New Brunswick has alot of marsh lands... sort of close to a swamp Hehehe

Hehe and you guys got fish too:p And crazy acadians:lol:

If Kalmah ever come to québec(in the province),I'd probably go where they'd play, no matter where they'd be. I know some crazy buds who'd come with me seeing them...That'd be insane.

Moi je suis de Trois-Rivieres, fak que sa soit a Montréal ou a Quebec sam dérange po. :)

TheMoi said:
With Jari or Petri at Ensiferum's vocal? IMO both are very good.
Since Jari is gonna be there anyway, he might as well do the Ensiferum vocals too, cos Jari is a god, plain n' simple!

eggo said:
PLEASEEEEEEEE

I think you guys would do better than you guys would think. I know tons of kids around here who love your sound. Are you planning any tours in N. America anytime soon, maybe with the release of a new album?

<3 I would pay a pretty penny to see you guys rock the fuck out.

I second the notion,KALMAH IN NORTH AMERICA:headbang:

Kalmah should at least come here for a few shows, like come to Montreal cause they'd get a big crowd, I'd definatly travel the distance. There's bound to be a few dozen places in the states they could go. But sadly they have jobs :(

I dont think they would sell out that fast. Just because they arent as well know, I know you might think so, but not alot of people know about them.

xshadowsoulsx said:
I dont think they would sell out that fast. Just because they arent as well know, I know you might think so, but not alot of people know about them.
If DragonForce can sell out the Whisky in Los Angeles in 5 days, I'm sure Kalmah can replicate similar results.

Well Dragonforce was promoted more imo, thats why I dont think Kalmah would get the same results, they would probably have to open for a bigger band, then people would like them more and they could probably end up headlining a tour.

That is homosexual, Kalmah shouldn't open for anyone. Even though that's not being realistic, I just think Kalmah is too hoss to open for pretty much any other band cept maybe like Wintersun or something.

True. I take it your not a Slayer fan?

But for bands that really like Slayer, I dont think they would mind opening for them, just because their Slayer.

Why everybody is talking about Montreal when referring to a possible North America tour? What about Toronto? I mean, fine, I have nothing against people who would want to see Kalmah in Montreal. But there are as many metal fans in Toronto as in Montreal. After all - Gigantour tickets are sold out - i bought mine a month ago and I only got a crappy seat! I am going on September 25 to see Arch Enemy and Opeth, woohoo! Anyways, it would unfair to ignore Toronto!