touring : 2nd guitar goes to...

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
Alexei Laiho

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno what to think really...
I mean will he try to steal the show from Peter!???!

Alexei is a frontman by every mean of the term and very used to have all cams focused on him...

edit : Only for N-A tour according to what I read

This is great since Peter has produced CoB before, so they'll get along fine.
And about Alexi trying to steal the show...he played guitar in Sinergy and judging by the videos I've seen, he just plays the guitar like any other guitarist.

Alexei Laiho = fucking pop crap

last show for me was amorphis suporting that fucking shit of children of bodom (wtf!!??)

he is a pop guy... thats the only thing i know, he is NOT for hypocrisy!!!!!!!

I'm glad it's gonna be a different guitar player for Europe... Alexi Laiho is fine for CoB, not for Hypo...

he can FUCKING shred.
and I saw Bodom live lately, he can pull a great show as a frontman.
But him with Hypocrisy...that has a very strange almost uncomfortable ring to it.

and AT LEAST THEY SHOULD FUCKING HEADLINE :p

Well whatever. He's annoying as fuck but you can't deny that he is an amazing guitarist. He'll probably just play the guitar and I don't think he will steal the show. I will only see them in sweden anyway. :p

I hope I wont hear a single kid say at the gig :

''Man I came because the frontman of Bodom is playing in some band, man that will be awesome Alexei is the man!!''

I would remove his lips! :p

I hope I wont hear a single kid say at the gig :

''Man I came because the frontman of Bodom is playing in some band, man that will be awesome Alexei is the man!!''

I would remove his lips! :p

Under the myspace blog entry i already saw comments like:
"Now I'll definately go to the show" :D

Who knows, maybe some of them register here and ask us about the honour for hypocrisy to play with alexi :p

Under the myspace blog entry i already saw comments like:
"Now I'll definately go to the show" :D

Who knows, maybe some of them register here and ask us about the honour for hypocrisy to play with alexi :p

Like Hypo needed that fucking cutex prick to be worthy
GRRRRRRRRRRR stoopid 15 years old fat COB fanboy

I dont hate COB, unlike 50% (or more) of the DM community.

But if Hypocrisy wants to regain the status of respected death metal band among all kinds of DM fans around the world, this is a bad move.

I hang around a lot on Cannibal Corpse's forum (well its donw since 3 weeks but anywayz :p) and Im surprised just how badly Hypocrisy is overlooked, ignored and forgotten

Most of the fans dont care about this band at all, some others might say something like ''Remember hearing Obsculum obcenum a while ago, it was ok...this band still exists?'' and a few will say ''Yeah hypocrisy rocks'' but havent heard anything since Into the abyss.

of all the members on Cannibal Corpse's forum Ive talked too, NONE is a REAL hypocrisy fan.

That just gives you an idea of Hypocrisy's status in the global DM community, and bringing Laiho in is prolly the worse move you can do for the death metal status of the band now in 2009

Thats why Im not really comfortable with the whole idea.

But then again, its all a matter of image, Peter doesnt really care about that, and thats good as long as Hypocrisy sells enough records to stay alive. I just wish Hypo would again achieve the status of Legendary Death Metal band in the worldwide community...

Man.. with all due respect but that guy is the last guitarist on earth that i wanted to see with Hypocrisy (far from that that he is not good player..he is great guitarist, but personally i despise him).

I mean, wtf? Alexi and Hypocrisy... Sounds like a fucking joke. It's like Morbid Angel gets help from Deathstars guitarist...:rolleyes:
So try to imagine this clown with Peter, Mikael and Horgh on stage.. http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/3953/resim1aleif3.jpg
Fucking facepalm man.. But i'm really glad that he will be in only for American tour. I want to see some real death metal guitar player in europe with them.. Someone like Anders Nystrom. That would be fucking awesome.