touring : 2nd guitar goes to...

I just hope Peter wanted Alexi to join them based on his own opinion of him, rather than the fact that Alexi has a huge fanbase, and that he'll probably be the reason a lot of people will attend their concerts. So yeah, it's a bad thing when it comes to their status within the DM community, but it's clever considering all the COB/Alexi fans and all the money they can make off it... :rolleyes:

But they've worked together before and they're friends, so I guess that could be enough to make them a decent team on stage. And if it sucks... I don't give a shit, 'cause I won't be there to witness it.

Priceless picture btw. :lol:

LMFAO at the picture.
What was he thinking for fucks sake!!!!
Anders Nystrom? FUCKING A, TESTIFIED, except that he plays with an ugly Mayones guitar :p

More and more I think this is a bad idea too.
First of all, its OVERKILL to have to borrow such a shredder to play 2nd guitar of Hypocrisy, sorry but Hypocrisy is FAR from being that technical. Anders would have fitted in perfectly

Or a no name, EVERYBODY BUT THAT FUCKING BARBIE OF A FRONTMAN :

resim1aleif3.jpg

is it me or he totally looks like a retarded midget also on that pic? ;)

I just hope Peter wanted Alexi to join them based on his own opinion of him, rather than the fact that Alexi has a huge fanbase, and that he'll probably be the reason a lot of people will attend their concerts. So yeah, it's a bad thing when it comes to their status within the DM community, but it's clever considering all the COB/Alexi fans and all the money they can make off it... :rolleyes:

But they've worked together before and they're friends, so I guess that could be enough to make them a decent team on stage. And if it sucks... I don't give a shit, 'cause I won't be there to witness it.

Priceless picture btw. :lol:

I would love to have many people at the Hypo gig...
but not if they are hardcore COB fans that know NOTHING about DM.

I get the impression I'll be surrounded by fucktards at the gig...either COB fans or idiots dressed DnD style with fake swords coming to cheer Ensifailum

I would love to have many people at the Hypo gig...
but not if they are hardcore COB fans that know NOTHING about DM.

I get the impression I'll be surrounded by fucktards at the gig...either COB fans or idiots dressed DnD style with fake swords coming to cheer Ensifailum

Yeah, it's probably gonna be a fucked up crowd. :p

Damn thats a great alternative about anders nyström. He fits perfect. And yeah Alexi looks like a retarded midget on that picture. A reeeally retarded midget. Hope you'll get a good show guys, even if the crowd would be fucked up.

Damn thats a great alternative about anders nyström. He fits perfect. And yeah Alexi looks like a retarded midget on that picture. A reeeally retarded midget. Hope you'll get a good show guys, even if the crowd would be fucked up.

Well, there are alot of strange pictures of nearly any guitarist/singer:
Where'd they get that vehicle? Looks like they're on a ship.

l_1b40ade2b1b7227c91e1dbcf4546f168.jpg

I usually don't care about this kind of shit, but all you people calling Laiho or CoB fans or whoever retarded...you are the real retarded people. I don't mean to offend anyone by any means, but I'm guessing that most, if not all of you are over 18 and are acting like little kids by judging and calling someone names without having even met them.
Also, why do you care what people are gonna think of Hypocrisy after seeing seeing Laiho play with them? They'll be doing what you lot are doing right now, judging something without knowing much about it.

I usually don't care about this kind of shit, but all you people calling Laiho or CoB fans or whoever retarded...you are the real retarded people.
If there's one thing I've learned during the years I've liked COB, it's that there's no point in trying to talk sense into people who's decided to hate them. :p

I mention already that I dont hate COB

But Ive been around DM scene here for like 15 years, and I was fucking discouraged by the COB fans I saw at the gig 3 weeks ago (Black Dahlia + COB)

I had a Suffocation tshirt and many of them were looking at me like ''WTF is that band??? Why has he no COB shirt? He doesnt rock the shit like us''

I admit claiming people are retarded...is not OK, but sometimes we just cant help it, and I tend toget emotional when its about what has been one of my faveband since 1993, and my absolute fave since 1996

:)

I agree. COB has a really young fan base, and most of those kids think they're the best band there ever was and will be :lol: Back when I got into them almost no one had heard of COB, but they got really popular very quickly for some reason. I think it was because of their 2005 release because that's when they started to get popular and because they started to tour the US quite a lot. Their last 2 albums kinda put me off so I'm hoping this tour will influence Alexi so he starts writing good music again.

Wow wtf? Yeah Alexi definitely does not fit the Hypocrisy vibe. Also, i don't understand why Peter would put such a shredder to play supposedly play rhythm guitar. I hope Peter isn't gonna get lazy and have Alexi play all of his solos(like he did in Pain) because Alexi will put some fucked up twist to it that will definitely not be Hypocrisy like.