Tours over, SO FINISH THE ALBUM!!!!

TheFarter

Born To Break Wind
Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
The Farter is tired of waiting on the new Thrax album, at least put up a live mp3 of Superhero at the officail site. Where's the live album? Anthrax takes too long between albums. They should be putting out a new one every couple of years. The Farter's patience is running thin.

Who Farted?
The Farter Did!

I'm sure the five of them care about YOUR patience. I'm sure they're not going to sleep well tonight at all. In fact, I bet they won't sleep at all until they have enough songs, time and money to be in the studio 24/7, that's BETWEEN touring and promoting, to get something out every two years, just for YOU. Like we wouldn't all love that. This is a business. Get over it.

The fact remains, we wait til they're damn good and ready to release it.

And if you actually paid attention to posts, you'd know that someone already posted Superhero and we all got to hear it. Some of us even got to hear it live (grrrrrrrrrrrr Greg). And Charlie already said there's legal issues about putting it on the site.

I heard SUPERHERO live and you didn't brat!

DAMN I LOVE TO PISS PPL OFF!:devil:

Well, YOU weren't complaining when I was in your tub there Heidi!
And you're the one talking about EATING BUSH!
DAMN!
GO TELL DAVE MUSTAINE I SAID HI.:lol:

J/K YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ON HERE. YOU KNOW THAT.

That's why I said it. I'm just so fucking jealous, I can't stand it!!!!

And I never complain about ANYTHING that goes on in my tub.
:devil:

I said I was eating LUNCH and then made a reference to my earlier declaration of BUSH being God. You're the nasty ass perv who twisted it, not me.

Not that I would mind eating Bush at all, but um...okay, I have to stop now. :lol:

PLEASE DO......AND I'LL TWIST YOUR WORDS NO MORE!
SO DECREES GREGADETH!

Have you tried e-mailing Scott and telling him about how you never get to see Anthrax?
It's an idea.

Yeah...and don't forget to say please! Thet know how nice you are!:lol: