Tour's over..

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
And once I have a chance to catch my breath (and a little more sleep), I'll make an official post on daylightdies.com as well as posting some video you definitely don't want to miss. We kept a tour diary somewhere as well, so I'll get that up within the next week or two as well. All in all we had an amazing time and thank everyone who traveled from far and wide to come to the shows..

More to come, (as well as some great non-tour related news).. soon..

hey I saw you guys live in az, good times. But charley had this weird thing that lit up blue and he held it over the pu and it was kinda like a feebacker sustainer thingy majig or something like that. what was it?

Was at the show in Quebec City - congrats to all of you guys for an awesome performance. I was really eager to hear what the new material would sound like live, and it went even beyond what I had expected. Will catch you again on the next tour, for sure!

And yeah, get some rest for now, you've sure earned it.

I've said it previously, but it needs to be repeated: you guys were incredible in NH. It was an honor to open for you, and awesome meeting you. Hope the next record blows me away as much as Dismantling has.

-Scott / Dreaded Silence

congrats for the Moonspell tour,a shame i could see it........
just have to catch a moonspell show here in portugal:kickass: ........
maybe is about time you guys come to europe/portugal:Smug: ......