Towards Dead End (Original Single Version)

Well it's the same thing for a lot of their songs. It only rarely turns out as good in the studio as the artist's idea. But for me the guitar melody of TDE (album) just sounds extremely annoying. Much better on Tokyo Warhearts with that more punchy sound.

Maybe, but I still like it though. I mean, if you're really picky yes you could say it could be better, but it has to be you to complain about it :lol: Still, agreed about TW.

children of COB :
I have it around at home, I'll try to upload it when I'm back for dinner
You have the compilation CD and the song in good quality or you found it on the net ?

If somebody is also interested by some demo stuff, I have the Early versions of Children of Bodom, Hate Me! & Tie my Rope in CD quality (mp3 320CBR)
But for the TDE Early Version, I've looked on the net a lot of days, nothing, the song cannot be found on the net anymore I think, and the compilations wich contain this track are sold out ...
So the only way to obtain this song is to trade the song or if someone who has the song has the good idea to upload it. So I'm waiting

I have it also on Helldorado. But can't find the CD lol (btw. I've found the CD for download in the net but 6 years ago or sth... so it could be that it is also avaiabale atm)

just listened to the early TDE version and noticed that the lyrics are sometimes different than in the "hatebreeder" version... but i really like the ealy version too

Yep, it's so important for me. :) Better lossless FLAC instead mp3 320 ;) I like any official alternative versions of songs, i can compare them and listen most likely variant :)
P.S. "Tie my rope" demo version MUCH better Blooddrunk-version for me ;)

Yep, it's so important for me. :) Better lossless FLAC instead mp3 320 ;) I like any official alternative versions of songs, i can compare them and listen most likely variant :)
P.S. "Tie my rope" demo version MUCH better Blooddrunk-version for me ;)

there is no point having TDE demo version in flac or 320 kbps mp3,since recording quality sucks balls anyways...

It's not from tape source, like Inearthed demos, it's a CD. And non-compressed CD bitrate is 1411kbps. I just don't like any worse quality, if you can get better version :)

It's not from tape source, like Inearthed demos, it's a CD. And non-compressed CD bitrate is 1411kbps. I just don't like any worse quality, if you can get better version :)
well i've got mp3 from the cd version and there is no point converting it in 320,it sounds shitty :D

No-no, DO NOT convert mp3 into mp3 with higher bitrate. I told you about CD-rip at uncompressed .wav and THEN pack it into FLAC container or convert into mp3 320.

it won't improve quality anyways. If record sounds like taken from tape, it's somewhere around ~128 (not remastered),increasing bitrate to 320 would be waste of space

Depends on how you take it from the tape.