Toy Chicken Death Metal (Humor, Drop A, Ignite Amps, Metal Machine)

Alpha-Dee

Ok, so here's the story:

We were at band practice and the father of our guitarist and drummer (they're brothers, luckily) brought in this motherfucker:

Abomination_small.jpg

I wasn't sure if this "toy" was really meant for kids or dogs but holy hell, this chicken came straight from hell. It made noises so horrifying, that I don't know who the fuck though it was a good idea to put this thing into mass production. But there I was thinking that I should do a death metal song, and record this abomination for "vocal" purposes. And so it happened.

TL;DR here's a toy chicken making horrifying noises over a death metal song.

I'm not even gonna bother with a .wav master this time. This mix is over a year old, so I won't be really looking for a feedback this time. Main tools were Metal Machine and Ignite Amps VST's. Hope you atleast got a laugh (or nightmares) out of this! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I got a couple of requests on another site for the raw "vocals" I figured I'd share it here too. IF you decide to use this, all I ask is that you link my original song on your post, wherever that is (my world won't certainly fall apart if you don't, but that'd be nice). I've got no restrictions, feel free to manipulate it to your own needs, just have fun with it! :D
ToyChickenDeathMetal_RAW_VOX.rar