Track Lengths

That hasn't been announced yet. I hope there's another long one like Deities though.

When it comes to thrash I prefer shorter tracks. 3 minutes is optimal, 4 to 5 minutes tops. Anything longer than that and I find that I get bored and lose interest, especially at live concerts.

It always depends on the songs..Dark angel are a band that wrote very long songs but they are hypnotising and it's never getting boring. Not many bands can do that but I believe the songs are about 3 - 4 minutes long.

Got a decent mix, a couple of tracks around 4, most of them around 5 mins give or take, 1 or 2 of them around 6.

Really can't wait for people to hear this album, its a flipping heavy metal album.

what the fuck I though you guys were playing surf rock now.
this is a bombshell I was not ready for.

1. Five Serpent’s Teeth (5:45)
2. In Dreams of Terror (5:20)
3. Cult (5:01)
4. Eternal Empire (5:45)
5. Xaraya (6:15)
6. Origin of Oblivion (5:06)
7. Centurion (5:57)
8. In Memoriam (5:57)
9. Descent Into Madness (4:35)
10. Long Live New Flesh (5:28)
(55:09)

Am I right? Am I right?

Yes but i think it's strange that you pay the same amount of money for an album which is almost an hour long. I know that quantity isn't equal to quality but cob's last album was only 36 minutes (or it was blooddrunk). I don't think it's strange that some people want longer albums

Yes but i think it's strange that you pay the same amount of money for an album which is almost an hour long.

Yeah, if an album is shorter, it should cost less than a longer one, unless it contains alot of extra stuff.

Thrasherdave: I agree. I tend to change album after a little more than half if it's too long. I mean, what the hell happened to "always leave the crowd wanting more"