Tracked Aggression Influence?

denimhero

New Metal Member
Jul 12, 2009
Does anyone else remember listening to the Tracked Aggression releases back in the 90s? Doesn't it seem like In Flames sounds a lot like these tracked module files? (modules basically being a more advanced form of midi where you could make instrument kits by using a sample of an instrument in wav format and stretch it to make other notes for that instrument, and also some vocals could be included by recording them to wav and repeating them). Just seemed like an interesting question to find out how the "metal mod" scene back then might have influenced bands that became popular around and after that time.

Keep it Gnarly! :kickass: :headbang:

considering i had my roots in that(under my name Zack Ohren) that'd be absolutely insane to think could possibly true. I mean really, i don't think more than a few hundred people heard those things. If was though that'd be crazy to think of.

whether it was the world's smallest minute repeater or the first ever Royal Oak Offshore herve leger sale Er Gege's grade differential positioning of the brandBreitling 125th Anniversary LE Super Ocean Heritage Chronos herve leger for saleThe PVD treatment adds $750 to the price of the stainless steel model herve leger bandage the total weight of diamonds