trapped..??

T

true light

Are u sending ALCHEMIST to ledmag....

If not i have ripped it to 160 in mp3...

Mags...... yeah, i tried to send it a few weeks ago... but australia post sent it back to -me- for some reason... Apparently they need some security check or something first...?? which is bullshit i reckon, i sent stuff to Narrot a few weeks before that and it was fine... maybe it was because i had a pocketknife sent to me from america a while ago? :lol:

I was going to send him some stuff off all of their albums, and some dreadnaught... early dreadnaught, plus the nevermore demo... I haven't got full alchemist albums aside from Jar of kingdom... only bits and parts of the albums...

... Well, if you are going to send stuff to him, how about i send the dreadnaught and the nevermore demo your way, you grab a copy of them for yourself, and then send them off with the alchemist?

- Trapped in a post office... : \

Now thats a plan. I have one by dreadnaught.....a very good band.

I NEED MARTYR..hahhahaha and the demos.....for sure....

TRAPPED>>>I have some stuff for you as well...i was waiting for your address.....email me your numbers, and i will get you some stuff on its way.
So, why is a knife in themaila problem? I have mailed GUNS to family and friends in the USA in the past. Shells as well. hmmm. but you know, i may heve been breacking the law, guns are legel in the USA, but you know, im not sure if its leagl to mailk them. Surley a knife is legal in the mail.

TL and i have made many good transactions already....you need to get with program, so you can reap the benifits hahahahaha

I ahve some stuff for narrot as well....i have him an ICED EARTH poster, and a NEVERMORE poster if he wants them, plus some samplers amongst other things........VIDEOS etc.

Well, I usually send new or near new cd's, samplers, articles, metal para...etc.......

I wouldnt mind getting into soem trades with ya in the future. Im a bit under the water at the moment with the trades i ahev to COMPLETE. But yeah man......send me a PM and i will send you my email address, and when the time comes, we will let the trading begin.

Awhole alot of 's that can be passed aoround.
Yeah trapped I am at
===============================

war_lock@hotmail.com
===============================

to get my snail mail...please put TRAPPED as subject, AS i HAVE A HEAVY FILTER on it i get 60-100 emails a day onit. I have LAN at work, so no hassle to reply.

can u rip em down to 160K on mp3.

Whats the demo , like is it thick, or just regular...

Now yes, first trade i got from LEDMAG, it got tagged..and searched onthe australian side at SYDNEY MAIL EXCHANGE. bUT otherwise everything mostly comes in tacked.

everything i have gotten from TRUE LIGHT has came right on time if not early.....and in A1 condition......

The stuff ive been getting from DENMARK and CALIFORNIA has been tops as well.

yeah, the hotmail on my side gets too full EVERYDAY.

So, why are they searching you guys MAIL in OZ? WHen i package the stuff, i do it in the presence of the postal workers....so the stuff i send has been inspected, and should be marked.......????????? HMMMMMmmmmmm.

ANd yeah, I should hav ethought earlier, guns in the mail are legal in USA.....i can order from my gun mags......shells, guns, parts, KNIVES etc....

That would cost you a TON OF CASH true light........A TON.....THOUSANDS......Man, an M60 is over 5000 dollars.....

but yeah, we can find a price for the big gun.

have you seen THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALLES? He kicks ass with a gatlin

Surley a knife is legal in the mail.

nah... we can't even carry a pocket-knife around with us anymore... it is supposedly a 'concealed weapon'... there have been people charged for carrying KEYS with them for the same charge... it's fucking ludicrous...!!

...You want all the stuff in mp3's mags!?? hmmm... well yeah, i'll do that... i haven't got any blanks, so it'll take a few days, and them some more to post them...

Im a bit under the water at the moment with the trades i ahev to COMPLETE.

Yeah... so am i... i've got a big trade going with jimbob... and i haven't even seen the guy around for weeks... I'm waiting for the stuff i order from a store here to get to my place, then i'll send it off... I'm feeling really guilty that i'm taking so long...

I'll send you a copy of the martyr stuff too ledmag, anything that's interesting, i'll burn and send to mags... and he can work it out... i've got TONS of cool bands...

-Trapped

Hey trapped, don't forget to include burns of those demos in the trade; I kind of forgot about that, but I really wanna hear that Nevermore demo.

Ledmag, if you just want mp3s of stuff, I have a ton of stuff I can burn for you, including both Martyr CDs. It'd be cheaper for me than Trapped since I'm in the US :)

Later.

Guys, i will take them hahaha

really, if you guys need blanks, i will send them. If you dont want to trade, i will send blanks, and CASH for shipping and your TIME......i will do you guys right...ASK TL......he knows i am TRUST WORTHY.....

and he knows i send TONS of stuff, extra stuff as well......just cause im a good guy....... in real life......

AND TRUE LIGHT>>>>If trapped sends you things, to send me, i will PAY you well, this you know.

JIM>>>MP'3's will be fine......PM me and i will send my address, and you can tell me what you will charge me.....i hope you can accept MONEY orders......

TRAPPED>>>>Send me a mail man.....and i will send you some stuff as soon as i get your address......I have had your stuff for a while hahaha.............rememebr, if you need cash......i will send it...if you need blanks, i will send them as well.....i will even mail you an empty package, that way, it will not cost you a DIME...for shipping and the time it takes you. Just add it up, and i will give it over.

This should be good.....i love to share and trade.

Hey trapped, don't forget to include burns of those demos in the trade; I kind of forgot about that, but I really wanna hear that Nevermore demo.

sure thing. :)

I've got a pile of strange stuff that i'll burn for you... Nevermore demo... Control Denied and Death demos etc... very cool. :D