Trapped, Ledmag

Poison God

I am the Dog
Oct 24, 2001
New Jersey
Ledmag knows what this is all about. It has come to our attention that I have been mistaken for POISONGDMCHINE (whom I have nothing against either). I was merely defending myself. Ledmag shall explain. No hard feelings

DavE

h eis right trapped, weve been hitting him too. He has doen nothing to us man, nothing. I was wondering how th eother guy was getting so many come backs in such a small amount of time.

NOW
here is the deal, study the above post by PG, blue letters at the bottom, over 200 posts, and he usually signd his posts as DAVE, and he has I AM THE DOG above his avatar. Watch for it, it could get nasty if we dont.

Originally posted by ledmag
h eis right trapped, weve been hitting him too. He has doen nothing to us man, nothing. I was wondering how th eother guy was getting so many come backs in such a small amount of time.

NOW
here is the deal, study the above post by PG, blue letters at the bottom, over 200 posts, and he usually signd his posts as DAVE, and he has I AM THE DOG above his avatar. Watch for it, it could get nasty if we dont.

Couldn't have said it any better. Thanks man!

DavE

...Sorry 'bout that. No hard feelings.

It's just confusing as hell... It's difficult to tell (in the heat of battle :D ) which one of you is which...

I posted in the other thread about this, and i wrote more... so again, sorry about calling you a twat the other day. :lol:

Originally posted by Trapped
...Sorry 'bout that. No hard feelings.

It's just confusing as hell... It's difficult to tell (in the heat of battle :D ) which one of you is which...

I posted in the other thread about this, and i wrote more... so again, sorry about calling you a twat the other day. :lol:

I'd change my ID but I think it would entail re-registering. Is there any other way to do this? Wendy?

DavE

How about Poison God (Dave, a.k.a. Blue letter signature guy) change his name to Poison JESUS?
:)

Another...???
pfohnmacht.gif

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
How about Poison God (Dave, a.k.a. Blue letter signature guy) change his name to Poison JESUS?
:)

I'll email Mark when I get home later. Hopefully we can put an end to this mass confusion.

DavE

I haven't been on the boards for almost a week so I think you have been fighting a war against no one. Or the other Poison God. And I didn't "steal his name" Poison God Machine is just my fav nevermore tune (besides I Am the Dog). I had no idea there was someone else named anything close to that when I joined. And ledmag, if the other poison didn't do anything to you and trapped, what did I do to you guys? The only time I remember me doing anything CLOSE to "attacking" trapped was when I was on the in flames board posting on some "favortie metal bands" thread and when I came back to check on the thread latter there was a post from trapped saying something like "Boy you In Flames fans sure like some shitty bands, here is some real music" and then listed his favorite bands. Then everyone started posting in return to trapped's post and all I did was agree with some guy that trapped's post "pissed me off" and thats all but then he started a fucking cruisade or some shit...

dude, LOL, there are like...what........4 of you guys with damn near the same name, you are probably the wrong one tooo hahahaha. it dont matter, it was fun

"Boy you In Flames fans sure like some shitty bands, here is some real music"

Nope. You have it all wrong.... I said:

You in flames fans have got no idea...

That is all. You mistook my meaning, and it is old news, so i feel no need to explain myself.f

I think it was Mattias or someone that then started saying i was being condescending.... which of course is true, because In Flames suck major ASS now, and it is ironic that ALL of you who like in flames... LIKE THE SAME BORING BANDS... it's like a trend. *shrug*

THEN you said "Yeah... Trapped pisses me off too :mad: "

Now if THAT wasn't an attack, i don't know what is.

It's all in good fun tho... I like making fun of people .:lol: