Hi...

Neverlady

Sep 12, 2001
...to Tee, Ledmag, Metallized, Trapped ( :cry: ), Nolordy, Guerilla, Troy... I know I just forgot a lot of people worth mentioning but it's been quite a long time. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I really hope all of you are doing fine!

Tee - Thanks. :) I'm happy that at least one person is happy that I came back for a while.

Karmic - Uh... Jag var tvungen att stanna bort, jag gillar inte människor som pratar bara strunt. Jag vill inte omnämna ingen...
Ööööh... Karmic, you are one of the few that I wanted to mention here! Sorry. But thanks for hopping by!!! (You see, Swedish is still not my language... LOL)

Neverlady said:
Tee - Thanks. :) I'm happy that at least one person is happy that I came back for a while.

Karmic - Uh... Jag var tvungen att stanna bort, jag gillar inte människor som pratar bara strunt. Jag vill inte omnämna ingen...
Ööööh... Karmic, you are one of the few that I wanted to mention here! Sorry. But thanks for hopping by!!! (You see, Swedish is still not my language... LOL)

I can see that..... :p

But, good to have you back. :)

Hey, thanks for the nice words, everyone! :)

Everything's just fine with me. I'm gonna be gone for another two weeks again, flying to Germany on Wednesday but I hope you're gonna have a nice time here!

Karmic - This wasn't so nice of you... :cry: But I'm sure you're gonna be very proud of me if I tell you that I saw the Hero yesterday and since it's a Chinese movie, I needed to read the subtitles and... I understood the entire story as it is!! :) The thing is that I am much better in understanding than in speaking.

Dragonlord - nice to hear from you again! :)

Chuut-Riit - hey! How's everything?

Troy - Good to hear from you too! :) Everything's fine as I said. How are you doing? :)

Lord of Metal - You're funny! :) Hope the storm's over!

NoLordy - One of my favorite vikings! :) How are things going with you?

Narrot - Hey! *hug back*

Lillitu - Thanks. :)

ForbiddenAngel - Thanks. Hope you like the board.

TheSinMakesYouReal - And the same goes to you as to ForbiddenAngel.

Tee - Thanks, darling, took a while to answer everyone here... :lol: But it feels nice. Some old friends. :)

Tee said:
and some licky new ones, right? make me look like a bitch again, please do! :lol: :lol:
Don't make me say anything... :lol: I'm feeling sick anyways. :yuk: Gotta go and lay down for a while. Talk to you later though! :)