Some Thoughts...

(READ POST FIRST!!!) Did my post shed light on the situation plaguing metal?

• Yeah, it did.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, not really. (Post why below.)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Undecided (Post why below, because that makes no fucking sense. :) )

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • True Light (Dude, you're lost.)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I see no one flamed here. I believe I actually fixed something, at least for the time being.

well .. ppl will always be a different lot and so are metalheadz
no argueing about that
what I call cool way of life is totally shit in neals eyes, for example :D no offense dude;
and so on ...

Originally posted by Serge
what I call cool way of life is totally shit in neals eyes, for example :D no offense dude;
and so on ...
hmm well you like nevermore....so probably not TOTAL shit. of course you DO quote shakespeare in your signature so theres a negative point.....aww fuck it this'll take too long haha.
-neal

neal you probably wont believe but u were tha first that came in my mind hahaha well, difference of opinions it was nothin else
shakesbeers cool!

Originally posted by Serge
neal you probably wont believe but u were tha first that came in my mind hahaha well, difference of opinions it was nothin else
shakesbeers cool!
that is insane. shakespeare is overrated.
-neal

neal - to be honest I took "I am Macbeth! I will stand strong! And forever reign" from Jag Panzers Thane to the throne .. and not from shakespierre ...
hehehe

Shakespeare was a fucking flaming homosexual...either that or he was on some fucking hardcore drugs...But I'd bet on him being gay.There was a lot of transvestitism(sp?) going on in his time...really freaky shit.

oh lordy!! from which bloody hollywood fuckin movie do u all have your infos about shakesbeer????