Trash Metal Mix

I would loose quite some of the low mids and add some more edge/bite to the guitars. It also sounds a little too compressed and pumpy for my taste and I would try to make some more room for the snare to breath. Maybe also give the bassdrum some more body (sounds to clickey and too little oomph to me). Hope this helps :)

Sounds pretty tight, but there's one thing I want to know. You keep asking us for advice on your mixes and everytime we say that you should go a little easy on the masterbus compression.
How bout you take that advice?

Hehe, if you haven't already, go listen to the latest Iron Maiden, then rethink your compression. I can't say too much for the album, but your snare could use that same snap, instead of being completely buried.

quite cool, try to be a hundred percent precise with the playin,
theres muche attacko lost i think especially within the first few riffs
- although you did a decent job playingwise - claro !

Sounds pretty tight, but there's one thing I want to know. You keep asking us for advice on your mixes and everytime we say that you should go a little easy on the masterbus compression.
How bout you take that advice?

well i have a little few compression on the masterbus. sometimes i even dont and it's still compressed. i just dont get the job done.

well i have a little few compression on the masterbus. sometimes i even dont and it's still compressed. i just dont get the job done.

Drain ALL compression, even on your individual tracks. Get rid of it all. Stay away from any compression for a month. Re-learn and experiment with everything. Your ears will start hearing differently.

Than go back to using compression. Hopefully you'll approach it differently. Mixing without any compression is fun, and it can turn out pretty cool results that have a COMPLETELY different character than 99% of the junk on the market now.

Your mixes are kinda difficult for me to listen to, cool riffs and all...but the smashed-to-hell character is just not jiving with me.

yea playing and song is sweet as fuck but yea need less compression to much pumping.

Does limiting or a limiter cause that pumping also or can it if over used??