Tribute to DEATH to include members of Slipknot, CKY, Malevolent Creation and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man, you used to be cool! youve changed! nah sorry dude i didnt know that- i just logged on, saw it and got angry.you understand - i mean it was a stupid idea.

peace

Why can't anyone give a good arguement back to me?
slipknot are a band for little kids who want to seem like their more than a goddam statistic
I could say the same for any unheard of band that people will listen too untill they have more than a 50 person fanbase, also known as an Elitest. Bit like 50% of this thread.

I'll bet the former members of Death would be thrilled to know that their elite holier-than-though fanbase has a curious percentage of braindead milquetoasts who use the word "fag" five times a sentence and probably feel as if they're coming off as insulting, whereas the only thing insulting about them is the association fellow metal listeners such as myself are forced to share with the ignorant little derelicts.

Thats right dude you know whats up, just if these nu metal fuckers would just take the time to figure out how gay they are, and yes gene hoglan would blow them away. the 3 man drum section is gay listen to some hate eternal or origin 2000 plus beats per minute. so these nu metal guys dont know shit they think those weak drummers have talent when they play a way slower reverse beat of death metal, it just makes me fucking sick. I really think no one should do the tribute cause why hear anyone else play death when you can hear the real shit with chuck. that must mean they think chuck either sucks or they are as good as him which i beleive no one could wright a better song then chuck.

i doubt any member of shitknot has ever even heard any death. if they had they would have packed up and left ages ago, in comparison to death - you surely would break your own legs before listning to any of this inane bullshit. slipknot are a band for little kids who want to seem like their more than a goddam statistic. This is what death was about: not bending over and taking it in the ass from commercial frauds. this makes me sick and im sure im not alone.

Both of these childish posts were incoherent, and fueled by blatant prepuberty. If I played in a killer death metal band, came to a message board, and read how my fans "defended" me I'd definitely waste no time finding a ditch to fall into upon the realization that the music I created actually attracted and appealed to intense morons of your magnitude. Not liking Slipknot and complaining about the tribute is fine -- being as psychologically impotent as you quivering little dinglefucks equally are and associating yourselves with a band such as Death is not cool. I'm insulted as a Death fan, quite frankly. The both of you should kindly die.

all i have to say is SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND BITCHES. No tribute will ever be as good as death and you are all no fan of chuck if you want this shit to come out. STOP LIOSTENING TO UNTALENTED MUSIC YOU WEAK FUCKERS GET SOME BRUTAL SHIT.

Yea...Mick isnt a bad guitarist as many of might think. And you havent even heard it yet so dont complain or say its gonna suck now! Wait...till the moment is right

[INDENT]Taken from the front page:
Ultimate Metal! Launched in 2000 with the express purpose of promoting the underground scene by trying our best to drag it above ground[/INDENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_shit_list
all i have to say is SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND BITCHES. No tribute will ever be as good as death and you are all no fan of chuck if you want this shit to come out. STOP LIOSTENING TO UNTALENTED MUSIC YOU WEAK FUCKERS GET SOME BRUTAL SHIT.​

So if the point of this site is to drag metal out of the underground, quit saying all of this supposrt the underground shit. Who cares if you dont like slipknot (and btw its not the band, just 2 members of it on the tribute, and most people who are members here probably dont like slipknot), just listen to the tribute and see how it sounds. Maybe these two members of slipknot grew up listening to death, and maybe they actually can play instruments/sing, but just choose not to in slipknot. And do you think brutality = talent. What about heavy metal and power/progressive metal, theres nothing "br00tal" about that, but that doesnt mean those bands are untalented. Its ok to express you opions (its fine if you dont think members of slipknot should paly on a tribute to death), but stop making yourself sound like a complete fucking idiot. A lot of people hate slipknot fans because that is the way many(although not all) of them argue, but your arguments aren't any better!!

Okay, what if these kids that listen to slipknot, dont like death metal? Slipknot isn't exactly Death metal to me, and im completely aware that it isnt the whole band. So, how many slipknot fan do you think have even heard of Death? I really could careless about bringing Death metal out from the underground, because goddammit, it would turn into shit, Imagine a time when rap was "underground" and now its fucking sporting the bling, and selling the nike, getting all sorts of stupid ass movies about retarded people struggling to make money. Bringing anything from the underground only makes it worse. I'd rather not see that. I was just saying, shouldn't a Death Tribute be played by death metal bands? thats what I'd like to see.

Deadbeatbum, what are you saying? "quit saying all of this support the underground shit." thats what were here for. If you dont support something then it'll never be dragged out of the underground. If thats what you're getting at.

If they don't like Death Metal then that's thier choice, it doesn't work for everyone. I know I can't listen to Death Metal all day. Slipknot aren't death metal, but they are closer to it than the other band's on the same fame level as them.
A lot of Slipknot fans have heard of Death, at least ones over 16. I heard of Death before I heard of Slipknot actually.

Bringing things from the underground only make it as bad as the band's let themselves be pushed around. That's what.
A Death tribute should be played by people wh appreciate the music, they could be a rapper for all it matters.

If other Death Metal bands want to play thier own Death Tribute, why don't they make thier own ? There are countless Metallica, Iron Maiden and so on tribute CD's..

i guess i understand the point that many people dont want to hear this tribute to death. I dont like it when every band does an iron maiden cover (such as arch enemy or CoB) becasue the original iron maiden songs are so much better. But if a band wants to make a tribute or cover a song, you cant stop them from doing it. I was just annoyed that some people make the stupidest arguments ever and calls everyone who disagrees a gay fucktard at least 20 times in their post, making themselves sound like idiots, and not even listening to what other people say.

I heard Death before I heard slipknot. I very much appreciate Death, and chucks influences. However I just don't want people to ruin Deaths image. Even if those people appreciate the music, they can still ruin its value.I really wouldnt want to hear a rapper cover a Death song, could you imagine " yo Dogg, I gots you'a remix up in this piece, Crystal Mountain, Beeootch!" where the only thing the rapper does is add "yeah" and "bitch" into various parts of the song. No thank you. I would still rather see a death Metal band cover a death song.

I wouldn't rather see a Death Metal band cover Death, It would be un-instresting and probably would close to the exact same, where's the fun in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.