Tribute to great cover of deliverance

house of the rising sun is by woodie guthrie -- famously covered by bob dylan, while we're on the subject of covers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you! ive been trying to find that out for ages, but i always thought the animals covered it off bob dylan. Cheers.

DUde.....as I told u in the original thread.....ITS AWESOME.........loved it from start to end......and yeah covers are usualyl made for fun.....I cover a lot even Opeth with Mancuz..and in no way we're tryin to sound better....we're jsut recreating music and havin fun with it.....!!!!.....though yeah I do bealive covers hwoudl heva apersonlal touch to them......!!!!........either way U ROCK my man.....if u ever need Vox I'll be honored to lay'em down for you......yes even the GROWS.......\m/,.....!!!!......PEAC EOUT

Pretty fuckin awesome, man. Some parts were weird, but overall it was great.

Was that a drum machine for the drums, or were they electric or something? And if it was a drum machine, let me know what program you used. I've been looking for a good drum program.

I've always been afraid to post covers on sites like that cuz it always says covers aren't allowed. I'll have to look into that.