just got Deliverance....

metalseth

Dec 31, 2001
VA
Visit site
just got Deliverance today and its been in constant rotation all afternoon. i read a bunch of iffy reviews which kind of worried me (considering how disappointed was w/ new vintersorg), but Opeth never fails to deliver. this is really an amazing cd-opeth at its best IMO. cant wait for a US tour next year and for Damnation in the spring!

I got it in the mail today as well. This is an amazing CD... I love the drumming. Mikael's vocals on this album are amazing and this album hasn't let me down at all. And, yes... I can't wait for the tour either!

Emp-- Century Media's selling Orchid and Morningrise together for $10, $6 separately. It'll be a reissue copy, but for $6, that ain't bad.

And Seth lives! Haven't seen you on the AE board for quite some time, chief.

I've had my copy since Tuesday and after having some time to listen to it fully 4-5 times, I really like it. The first 3 tracks are my favorites with "Wreath" and "Deliverance" getting the most spins out of all 6 tracks. This album didn't make my jaw drop like Blackwater Park and Still Life did but it definitely has its moments. Opeth is an amazing band and this album certainly continues to prove that.

--

Originally posted by Elysian Blaze

And Seth lives! Haven't seen you on the AE board for quite some time, chief.

yea, i havent been posting to much-just browsing the boards. considering i missed the AE show, i haven't had much to say recently on their board. you going to Blind Guardian one week from today???