Trigger and Superior Drummer

What do you mean, "hosting SD sounds to Trigger"? Hosting? You mean using the samples from Superior Drummer in Trigger? I'm afraid that isn't possible (well, you could render a snare track with SD and make your own samples for trigger, but you can't access the .wavs from SD if that's what you're asking).

^ Isn't relevant to the question.

If you want to use 'em in Trigger you'll have to create a midi with various hits, then cut them, export 'em, etc. and them insert them in Trigger, there's no other way. Why you would want to do that instead of using the raw sounds from S2.0 and triggering after that though?

Why you would want to do that instead of using the raw sounds from S2.0 and triggering after that though?

Thats what I thought he meant.

I guess the easiest way would be to download a triggering program (Drumagog, Aptrigga, etc) Then just trigger it with the library of sounds

I think that the new Drumagog has virtual instrument support, meaning that you can load Superior in Drumagog, and use Drumagog to trigger the sounds with.

What do you mean, "hosting SD sounds to Trigger"? Hosting? You mean using the samples from Superior Drummer in Trigger? I'm afraid that isn't possible (well, you could render a snare track with SD and make your own samples for trigger, but you can't access the .wavs from SD if that's what you're asking).

Yeah, that's what I meant. Ah well, I thought they had that option to load up Superior Drummer's sounds. Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated