Trigger EP Order Info????

replicator

Made in Vinnland
Dec 3, 2001
Panama City
Visit site
Please anyone here that already order the Trigger EP on The End Records this one have the DVD? Is only $7.50 but I dont know if the DVD came with this low price.

I'm not sure how the DVD is packaged, but maybe you just need to find out... I need to order it... if not I'll need to get it at FYE and they charge $20 for any EP or full CD... I would rather not have it then pay those bastards...

Oh, right.. I'm ranting...

Steve

How you order the new In Flames EP "Trigger" ((C) Sic):

Download and install Direct Connect, connect yourself to a hub, find the new In Flames EP "Trigger" (shouldn´t be TOO hard, they´re very popular nowadays), download it. Very simple. This way you should be able to avoid additional grief over having spent almost ten bucks (an extremely large amount of money, mind you) on a disc that contains one new song and a bunch of remixed crap or whatever it is they´ve put on it.

Thank you folks for the answers here...i know that they are two version of this EP one with only the EP and the other with the videos on DVD. You can check out this on the nuclear blast webpage. Also for the ungry fans the band will release a DVD on October, same as Opeth. I was wondering if they put some earlier recording in this one....and if Mr. Nicklas will make the cover.....that should be killer!!!