The Trigger EP: The Horror Continues

square...your ignorance is blinding. I've been into In Flames since 1999, before most of the people here, I bet.

and it's easy to lie and say you've liked them since 94, so don't try that shit w/me.

I've been into In Flames since fuckin 89 man! WOOOOOOOOO.

I hate when people act like their is some kind of "metal seniority". Just because I got into In Flames during Clayman doesnt make my opinion less important than someone who liked them from their 93' demo or something.

@Depth Charge - Hey moron, what the hell has in flames been playing in all there albums prior to r2r? Lead guitar thats what. I'm sorry but in a band like IN flames, with players of that virtuosity, a solo is demanded, expected, and a crime if one is ommitted. I'm sorry, even though they aren't yngwie, Jesper and Bjorne are very capable lead players. That being said, their solos are great and do nothing but make there music stronger and better.

Btw, rtr does have lead in it, but to bad the production is to fucking muddy for most of the lead to be heard clearly.

Just finished downloading Watch Them Feed and am now listening to it. My god, Anders, take a Vicks cough drop or something. But the song really isn't that bad. It's disappointing though.

Im pretty damn happy with this CD as a whole. Im deffinatly going to buy it once its released. I for some reason really dig the Cloud connected remix and Land of Confusion. Quite cool, and Watch them feed is growing on me quite fast. Trigger is still very cool.

nemuu said:
Sadly, Depth Charge is a moron.
Also, i dont know the rules of this board, but i believe spreading illegal music isn't a-ok.
so, what did I do to make you think i'm a moron? Just because I think most metal fans are elitist little brats that look to point fingers?

Depth Charge is the only sensical one left in this forum. With the exception of him, all you ass hats make me sick. Go stand in your picket line of elitism close minded nonsense. Or get shot. Either way.

LordHypnos: that's nice. :rolleyes:

i don't think you're being fair. some of us still like In Flames' music. but i think (imo) dredging up old issues is non-productive, or at least not productive in any sort of beneficial way unless filling the forum with arguments is desired (to increase post count??? :err: )

Reactions: Arch
LordHypnos said:
Depth Charge is the only sensical one left in this forum. With the exception of him, all you ass hats make me sick. Go stand in your picket line of elitism close minded nonsense. Or get shot. Either way.
People have opinions bro. I don't know who you are calling elitist, but I prefer my music to have depth... I prefer IN FLAMES, not this. You've probably been into the band since the summer before RTR... so shut the hell up with your elitist comments, because the only thing that you are proving, is that you yourself are elitist. Just because everyone doesn't agree with you, you bitch and whine. I have not heard one constructive comment from you about the EP, just a bunch of "WAAAA WAAAA I agree with In Flames because I am a fanboy!! Waaaa Waaaaa!:erk: Just stop makin' fun of In Flames you elitist bastard ass hats!"

...what the hell is an ass hat anyhow?

Please, let's hear somthing constructive from you. Anders' clean vocals are horrible on Watch Them Feed... They are too raspy, inbetween singing and growling... pick one or the other. All of the guitar work has grown on me, but that opening riff sill makes me want to puke. I have to give them credit on the Genesis cover... I semi-like that, although it could have been much better. Trigger is still the best song on the album hands down... even that has more older elements in it than Watch Them Feed...

squarenothing66 said:
People have opinions bro. I don't know who you are calling elitist, but I prefer my music to have depth... I prefer IN FLAMES, not this. You've probably been into the band since the summer before RTR... so shut the hell up with your elitist comments, because the only thing that you are proving, is that you yourself are elitist. Just because everyone doesn't agree with you, you bitch and whine. I have not heard one constructive comment from you about the EP, just a bunch of "WAAAA WAAAA I agree with In Flames because I am a fanboy!! Waaaa Waaaaa!:erk: Just stop makin' fun of In Flames you elitist bastard ass hats!"

Yeah the only thing i've been hearing from the fanboy camp are sarcasms and boring defense strategies like "they matured musically" (total bullshit) and "they needed to develop their music" (weird that they chose the most money making way).

For me its simply like this:
I want my metal to be metal, and i want to sound good live.
RTR just dumps everything that made In Flames good imo.

Hello.
Since this board seems slightly unmoderated, please refrain from derailing every thread into a steaming turd of a flamewar. Thank you.

I need to find that quote...but someone said this arguement is like yelling at a brick wall, nothings gonna happen. Both sides need to shut the hell up and move on with life.

"IN FLAMES MATURED LIKE THEM BITCH!"
"NO THEY SOLD OUT FUCK YOU!'

blah blah blah, etc. Ad Nauseum....