EP cover+tracklist

it is official, because it was announced in Nuclear Blast Media Lounge. it won't be that expensive the release with Bonus DVD is like 13 euro or something...

Metal7 said:
Thank god they are not doing a Linkin Park cover. Someone spilled that rumor on another thread and I thought it might be true.

Dude, it was me, and it was not a rumour. It was an April fools joke :loco:

@DaJester: 6th of June I believe!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahj
this is the best day ever
If this isnt a joke, and theres an actual c64 remix of moonshield, i will splooge my pants. when is this due to release?

Demonic Rapture said:
If I remember correctly, Land of Confusion was the Genesis video that had all of the puppets in it, one included Ronald Regan. One in the same?

that would be it hehe. and he blows the world up at the end.

Ok now that this is official, I can officially confirm I am sickened and saddened at the same time by this news. What a lame ass EP. :Smug:

Club Connected...the name just makes me shudder :guh: (*thinking DT Archetype*)

To All You Morons who compare In Flames to Linkin Park.
The Two bands have nothing in common. NOTHING!
Linkin Park is Rap with a half ass rock band to provide beats and some whiny vocals.
In Flames is a metal band with a vocalist who sometimes shouts, but nothing like rap. the insturments are far apart too.
No intelligent band would do a Linkin Park cover. Their sound has been copied thousands of times. No one wants to hear it any more.

Steve

BastrdDrmr said:
Hmm... from the looks of it this EP has potential to be not too bad, but on the other hand it has potential to suck ass.

How can you tell if it's gonna be good or not?

Only part of it I want to hear is the Moonshield remix.. cause Moonshield is my all time favorite IF song

I am 100% sure, if NB does not lie on their website and webstore. Their release date is June 2...

I'm anxious to hear it...whether or not In Flames is gonna keep their R2R style taking they got alot of shit for it.

Maybe I'm off here, but I think the new song, 'Watch them Feed', is just going to be a song that didn't make it on to Reroute to Remain. Therefore, it will probably suck. :)