Jul 16, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
I am happy to pronounce ´the EP news..
the EP will be called "trigger" as you probably allready know. The tracklist is

1. Trigger (single Edition)
2. Watch The Feed
3. Land Of Confusion
4. Cloud Connected (Club Connected Remix)
5. Moonshield (C64 Karoke Version)

"But Witch Song Is Cover"
"And What Is C64 Karoke Version

You Will Find The Cover At:www.nuclearblast.de/entry.html

landofconfusion.gif

or, uhm, no... :erk:

watch them feed is the new song and land of confusion is a genesis cover indeed.
btw the cover-artwork is the worst sundin,work I've seen so far...
What I am waiting for is, of course the C64 version of Moonshield, because it means that the song is played with Commodore 64 sounds. You know that old beep-beeps... Oh boy it was my first computer and I love the sound of it...
Search your fav p2p software for an unofficial c64 version of jotun to get an idea about what moonshield will sound like :)
and there is also another release of the trigger EP with bonus DVD which includes the promo videos of both trigger and cloud connected...

Cover is OK. I like a lot of Sundin's work better, but this is better than most covers I have seen. The tracks look good, but... KARAOKE MIX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Damn Japanese People... The tokyo Showdown, and now this?

:guh: Club Connected Remix?! WTF IS THIT SHIT?!

The only thing on this EP that has potential is the Genesis cover cause I actually dig that song quite a bit. The rest of the EP is gonna suck as far as Im concerned...though I suppose the new song is a wild card.

F_V (boo.fucking.hoo)

On a side, note what is the source for this. I didnt see it on the nuclear blast page and its not on inflames.com...