New In Flames EP Trigger...is it nu-metal? -MP3's here.

OfficerNice said:
did Devon Townshend produce FNF?...I really liked what he did
with Natural Born Chaos.

No Devin didn't produce FNF...you can tell because the clean vocals aren't NEARLY as good on it as they were on NBC. Devin is a genius when it comes to production.

People have the nu-metal radar turned up waaaay too sensitive these days. That's all everyone talks about anymore....oh my god...does it resemble nu-metal?? Relax and go with it...if ya like it...ya like it:Smokin: <----pretend this is a big fatty J!! HA!!

MindInsane said:
People have the nu-metal radar turned up waaaay too sensitive these days. That's all everyone talks about anymore....oh my god...does it resemble nu-metal?? Relax and go with it...if ya like it...ya like it:Smokin: <----pretend this is a big fatty J!! HA!!
Amen sista! If your ears like it, listen to it! Labels are for magazines and record execs. Bands like Nothingface, American Head Charge, Mudvayne, and Skrape might not be the second coming but each of these so called "Nu Metal" bands have put out some decent shit. I'm coming out of the closet...I listen to Nu Metal if I like it.

Reactions: MindInsane
Stun said:
Old Metallica is nothing special to me because it's boring as shit now. I've heard it a million times in a million different places. It's old news now. When you know every riff, every word, every note of every solo, it's time to take a break from that album (or those albums, in this case). And I never said old metal doesn't mean anythign to me... I specifically said I didn't like Kill Em All because it was so one-dimensional, .........
Well if this is your basis for rebutal.......Would'nt COB....be old news for you?
You know every riff.....every word & have even transcribed it in your website, every note of every solo?........I think its time for you to take a break......your opinions are way off base,
Kill'em All..........was ground breaking, that one dimensional album started a whole new genre......and influenced so many bands........even today!
Off Nice crushes you............:headbang: ..............again!