In Flames in San Francisco

oh okay, i guess you weren't being facetious (I honestly assumed you were).
In that case, its been Anders Friden since Jester Race. Same guy, he just went shitty.

Dude there's no way, look at the singer from the jester race or whoracle era then go look at their new singer...

They are totally different. In Flames turned into a gimmick band. Their new singer is a faggy dreadlocked skater queer.

But the other dude was great.

Anders or not, it doesn't matter.
Mikael and DT are undoubtedly trillions of times better so fuck it.

BioMechanical>>>>dude, Anders is still the singer for In Flames. its been the same guy since the 2nd album. he grew a beard and dreaded his hair and starting trying to sing and his screams got worse, so i can see how it may APPEAR to be a new guy, but its the same guy.

If you want to get technical, Anders is the third vocalist. It was Stanne on Lunar Strain, Henke Forss on Subterranean, and finally Anders. Subterranean is an EP, but still.

Retarded Penguin - Anders first album writing lyrics completely was Clayman. On Colony, I believe he wrote the lyrics in Swedish, and Niklas Sundin translated them. It's the same deal for Whoracle and possibly The Jester Race, but I don't know for certain. That would explain the drastic change in lyrical themes from Clayman until now.