New song from In Flames

Samarkol

Professor McKnowledge
Jan 12, 2002
Québec !
Visit site
ok I know it may look stupid, but half of the real In Flames fans left their official forum cause there was too much assholes... so this post is for them :)

I was at the Montréal gig yesterday and they played a new song :)

They said it was a premiere, cause we were just crazy on the floor... hehe

Their next album is entitled "System" but they didn't say what was the song's name... it will be out in september

Let me describe the song:

It started really heavily, a bit like Pinball Map verse riff...
I really liked the fact that the lead guitar was playing chords instead of single notes... it was so fucking heavy! :)

There was two "break" in the song, where everything went down to a very acoustic atmopshere... a bit like Bullet Ride...

I can't remember everything, you know they played it only one time and I was in the crowd not to say in the pit...

It was a FUCKING good show, they played Gyroscope, Artifacts of the Black Rain, Embody the Invisible, Ordinary Story, Colony, Only for the weak, Clayman, Pinball Map, Bullet Ride, Behind Space, Episode 666, Clad in Shadow, and a new song :)

cya everyone... In Flames rocks!

I dislike the title of the album but....fuck they played a new song? Fuck I hate that title, grrrrrrrrr...........fuck lol. As long as they play it in S.F Im happy :headbang:

Final_Vision: Waits for DT forum regulars to bombard this poor soul with "wrong forum" posts :p

They won't play it... they said it was only for us, canucks :p

Montréal exclusivity

but I hope they'll play it again so that you can hear that piece of heaven!

Samarkol

don't worry final they'll play another SF exclusively song... ;)

fathervic (awaiting the exclusively DT forum song...ahem ahem) ;)