Trillians Gig!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha
I was the un metal ish looking one with the lad with long ginger hair who was trying to pass as "Annie" and the chick with long blondey hair.. was my ex g.f but still best mate.
Blonde curtains, was saying i was Andrew W.K's love child... and Sebastian bach's brother....

Originally posted by madgirl
How charming that you were there- was it you that purchased a girls shirt from me??? or was that another

HEllo and welcome anyway to the board!54 fans are always welcome. naturally !!!!!!!

Well if you were the cute lil red head, then yeah I bought a girly t-shirt of ya, I looked rather fetching when i got it home, and its very figure hugging on me. :)

BTW that was the 4th time i'd seen area 54. Still a cracking band!:D :)

Originally posted by Metal_Mackem

Well if you were the cute lil red head,

:tickled: :err:

i guess that was me - lol

I was at least the plaited one- indeed. going somewhat batty .

yep - i remember you - i had to steel lakis away while u were talking in order for him to complete a task.

Glad that you enjoyed - and that you keep on coming back!!!!!!!!

where have u seen them before then ????????

Originally posted by madgirl

:tickled: :err:

i guess that was me - lol

I was at least the plaited one- indeed. going somewhat batty .

yep - i remember you - i had to steel lakis away while u were talking in order for him to complete a task.

Glad that you enjoyed - and that you keep on coming back!!!!!!!!

where have u seen them before then ????????

Hahaha yeah, and very cute you looked too.;)

I had to remain sober all night as was driving :cry:

Yeah i was talking to Lakis about getting signed to a label n stuff.

Ive seen Area 54 at Trillians last year supporting blaze, Bradford Rio Supporting blaze, and at Bloodstock.

:cry:

Hahaha yeah, and very cute you looked too.;)

I had to remain sober all night as was driving :cry:

CUTE??? im too old to be cute - lol
then again - maybe i should have a got a lolly pop and gone for the schoolgirl look - lmao !!!!!

i was sober until the band got off stage when i was given LOVELY TIA MARIA!!!!!!!! i had unfortunately been drinking coke for a good few hous , and that coupled with us being stuck in the van for a good few hours was enough to send MAd girl - MAD!!!!! ( it was like lettign a wild animal out of the cage !!! lol)

Hmm i see ur also a blaze fan - cool!!!!!!!

Im definately looking forward to a new label. !!!!

Should have said and I would have bought ya a drink..

And you are cute :)

Yeah I love Blaze, (in a non romantic way) - I love all sorts of metal so im easily pleased, and I have a theory that ABBA were the Grandfathers and Grandma's of thrash metal... so i love ABBA too....

Should have said and I would have bought ya a drink..

And you are cute :)

Yeah I love Blaze, (in a non romantic way) - I love all sorts of metal so im easily pleased, and I have a theory that ABBA were the Grandfathers and Grandma's of thrash metal... so i love ABBA too....

Hey ur going the right way to give me a HUGE EGO!!!! lol
thanx *blushes*

Thats a very interesting theory about Abba !!!!!

Schoolgirl look???? Arrrrrgh MG, dont DO that to me ;)

You are gorgeous, see? more than me says so :)

You shoulda said you wanted a drink BTW.... id of happily bought you a couple, you should know that. Ahhh well, coventry beckons :)

Awwwwww
Modest and Really Gorgeous, what great lass you are.

Yeah my ABBA theory is a good one, there's actually a Thrash Metal tribute to Abba, which is really erm "good" to listen to.

I'll buy ya a drink next time i see ya.

*scapes MG's brains from his sleeve* ahem!

ill compliment ya...ummm but im out of compliments ATM... give me time....*smoke rises from out MM's ears*

umm any one have sum oil to loosen gears in ma head?

k

erm
well

Mg we may not always see eye 2 eye on sum things (James and Akira bein the only 2 i can think of) but still ur a great laugh, and thanks for goin on and on and on and on that i felt compelled to see 54 at bloodstock....it changed my life several months on ;) so thanks *hugs*

Erm Lurvaleeeeee Image there...
lost my appetite for my tea now DAMN YOU!!!!:D

Yup mad girl should be a rockstar and her and Lil miss messiah can be in like a tribute band to Vixen or somthing, I'd pay to see that.

Originally posted by maiden-man100

Mg we may not always see eye 2 eye on sum things (James and Akira bein the only 2 i can think of) but still ur a great laugh, and thanks for goin on and on and on and on that i felt compelled to see 54 at bloodstock....it changed my life several months on ;) so thanks *hugs*

OH cheers!! glad they are as great for u as they are fo me - albeit in differentways!!!!
no one has to agree on everything anyway!!!

ps. can i have my brains back??? lol