Trip in the Holy Land

BC-A

Orphaned Child
Jun 2, 2005
LalaLand
www.breedmachine.com
Some days after Nathalie's trip to Israel, that was my turn to go there for one week... (shame we missed only for a few days.... :erk: )

I didn't have much time to see all the stuff I wanted (Jerusalem, Massada, Dead Sea, etc.) but this will probably for a next time... I go back there in July but just for a couple of days in Tel Aviv...

First hosted near Haifa by Folklore, we visited Rosh Anikra which is a beautiful grotte, just at the frontier with Lebanon...

IMG_6252.jpg

View from the place to Haifa

IMG_6265.jpg

Inside the grotte

IMG_6262.jpg

This particular white rock build by the sea, where you can see little rocks that are literraly cemented in the rock, but in relief... Really special

IMG_6274.JPG

The rock itself...

IMG_6279.jpg

Here you can see that the two capitals are very near... I won't make any political comment on this...

IMG_6277.jpg

A cute little marmot living in the place! :lol:

IMG_6251.jpg

On the road from Haifa to Rosk Anikra, a viaduc in front of the Ghetto Museum

Some pictures fro Tiberias and the tiberias lake. Nice place to roam and to swim ;)

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6314.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

From the boat...

IMG_6332.jpg

The landscape around the lake

And on the way to Rosh Pina, we stopped with Folklore in a smart small restaurant where we eat an incredible amount of Israeli food for only 50NIS each (10€). Was nice cause we were HUNGRY
IMG_6335.JPG

Looking our red face, we stayed probably too much at the tiberias beach :lol:

IMG_6343.jpg

Tel-Aviv beach on the promenade... So nice...

Now some stuff from the Old Jaffa. This place is incredibly quiet, nice, with people from all origins and faith living together...

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6346.jpg

IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6349.jpg

The "wish bridge" you can read the description on the panel...
All along the bridge guard-rail there is for each zodiacal sign a big iron stuff that you have to grab while looking to the sea and make your wish :)

IMG_6358.jpg

View to Tel-Aviv

IMG_6363.jpg

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

I didn't take any pictures of all the BEAUTIFUL girls I met there :loco: :loco: . May be next time :D

Thanks a LOT to Avi, Yossi and Matti for this great week by hosting me and getting me out ("Mossad" :lol: ).

*Sigh* yup, those are wonderful.
So next time we should visit the place together! I cannot help but think this bridge was not there before. I saw some changes around Jaffa comparing it to last year. Like the really expensive appartments that were built on the side that faces the sea. And the public toilets were gone- problem problem...

I am still hoping to make it in July, but I know I wont. So make it Wacken.

Morticia NL. said:
*Sigh* yup, those are wonderful.
So next time we should visit the place together! I cannot help but think this bridge was not there before. I saw some changes around Jaffa comparing it to last year. Like the really expensive appartments that were built on the side that faces the sea. And the public toilets were gone- problem problem...
The public sheroutim? I went there so... :Smug:

Morticia NL. said:
I am still hoping to make it in July, but I know I wont. So make it Wacken.
I hope the bus i should go with will not be canceled because of not enough people... :ill:

Wow I have some of the exact same pictures, I loved the Bahai Gardens especially. Rosh Hanikra caves were a little short but that view (I have the same photo) is the best I've ever seen.