Trivium pisstake - Opeth reference

lionel said:
Yeah, his clean vox are decent when compared with others in the genre, but still, they are so friggin gay. :heh:

Waste of a potential talent I feel.

xXBraveMurderDay said:
I never thought Trivium was that bad.

I mean.. I'd rather listen to them instead of others such as Slipknot or Static X or something like that..

I'm starting to appreciate Slipknot "more" now days, I'm not much of a fan, but I can sit and listen to some stuff and think "Hmmm, yep, not grounbraking but a still a nice easy to listen to nu-metal record."

Powers said:
Should be a little speaker icon on the tool bar to mut and un mute it, like on media player. Or justturn your PC on and off.

well I clicked the speaker a thousand times and still no effect... and the sound on my PC doeas work - I'm listening to some mp3's now..

but oh well, I downloaded the song and played it with the video - it's fucking awesome :lol:

They consider the subject the word describes (an amalgam of academic subjects) to be similar to the amalgam of influences they use in making they're music.

If anyone could tell me what these influences are other than really shit thrash metal and minor tranvesitism, I'd be interested.

Powers said:
They consider the subject the word describes (an amalgam of academic subjects) to be similar to the amalgam of influences they use in making they're music.

If anyone could tell me what these influences are other than really shit thrash metal and minor tranvesitism, I'd be interested.

eheh

the girl on the very left is meh... the girl in the middle of the girls on the right is also meh. pretty much take the other girls, wait like 3 years for them to get a nice ass body and then BAM.

well since you guys hate trivium, I hate them too. They are just a struggling band trying to make it in the its a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

that was so funny. I dont want this to become an "i hate trivium thread" but i do actually fucking despise trivium.

hahah I love the As I lay Crying one! especially the chorus ('I want a cow') and the part with the KsE rip-off :lol:

lol...

they're cool people though, i've met them... i've seen some of their very first shows, the drummer of trivium used to be best friends with my brother.