Trivium pisstake - Opeth reference

I saw Trivium in concert once a long time ago and I thought they were alright. I haven't heard much of them besides that one time though. I heard their cover of Master of Puppets which sounded way too much like the original, and this song is really boring and repetitive. THat was a good video though, the things he said sounded more like the words on the screen than most of the videos taht I've seen of this kind.

SethCohen said:
You should always support people who used to be best friends with your brother, as far as my opinion goes.

oh your funny.. dude i said i've MET them, and they're cool people... i never said i am their biggest fan and i give undying support to them..

Powers said:
"It's such as shame Trivium, 'cause the lead singer has a really good clean singing voice, as soon as he screams it just turns to shit. On top of that the music's just really really tired and boring.

I agree.

Id said:
I saw them live and the singer was like "for all those idiots who don't think we're real metal I ask you what is real metal. I don't go to your jobs and slap the cock our of your mouths"
basically he's a huge idiot and the band is shit
Classy!
Did he proceed to go to the audience with his mic asking the more well-learned metal fans what real metal was, or did he play a song that sounded just like the one he'd just finished?
"... so don't slap the cock out of mine!"

regardless of me not actually liking them tbh i must say they are a fairly good band for how far they got so quickly. Although they are kinda setting themselves up for a possible failure with their next album due to a huge amount of hype.