Trivium's cover Master of Puppets

Feel_The_Force said:
Trivium is gay emo scum.

But ohh so much better than you at their instruments... Ultimately, you lose.

Not to mention their rich, famous, and get radio time, and having a ridiculous amount of fun, and all you can say is their "gay emo scum"

not a bad cover, but i like the original version better.
there are some decent trivium songs that i wouldnt mind listening to, but they have sooooo many crap songs...
EDIT: what the fuck??? double post??? how the fuck did that happen?? omfg...

not a bad cover, but i like the original version better.
there are some decent trivium songs that i wouldnt mind listening to, but they have sooooo many crap songs...

In Your Face said:
Is your head so far up your ass that you can't even listen to a cover and admit they did a great job with it?

Christopher Reeves' corpse could play Master of Puppets with the same amount of quality as Trivium or Metallica. It's a shit-easy song to play.

And what's with Trivium's myspace page saying their label type is Indie? They're on Roadrunner records, who the fuck do they think they are, the Beatles? They can't get much more fucking popular as a metal band.

LadyValerie said:
Christopher Reeves' corpse could play Master of Puppets with the same amount of quality as Trivium or Metallica. It's a shit-easy song to play.

Eh, I don't think quality always correlates to difficulty. Take Walk, by Pantera for example. I think Master of Puppets is a great song.

In Your Face said:
But ohh so much better than you at their instruments... Ultimately, you lose.

Not to mention their rich, famous, and get radio time, and having a ridiculous amount of fun, and all you can say is their "gay emo scum"

First of all they are much older than me so of course they are going to be better, secondly rich and famous people have no friends and are bigheaded twats, just like you.

Feel_The_Force said:
First of all they are much older than me so of course they are going to be better, secondly rich and famous people have no friends and are bigheaded twats, just like you.
++1!!

Feel_The_Force said:

:lol: